29 Yr old White Female ♡

My intro short and sweet. I am from NC. I am 29 years old. I am a dedicated fitness trainer and demo model for a supplement company. I had only every had white men and never even played with the idea of a black man until I met HIM. the moment he introduced himself I knew I was in trouble. I'm married, recently separated...and I'll never fuck another white man.

My intro short and sweet. I am from NC. I am 29 years old. I am a dedicated fitness trainer and demo model for a supplement company. I had only every had white men and never even played with the idea of a black man until I met HIM. the moment he introduced himself I knew I was in trouble. I'm married, recently separated...and I'll never fuck another white man.
I wouldn't have separated from you if I were your husband.

Welcome to the community baby girl. Nice avatar. Inbox me sometime and let's chat about your new discovery. I'm a bbc in southeastern Virginia. I got something that will help with your transition. ;)

Hi,
Central Florida couple. Had our first two recently, want more. Any guys near us? Want at least four this time. You can reach us under the same name at att(dot)net.

Attachments

• DSCF6028.AVI
    5.3 MB · Views: 49
Back