25, Blk NY

Hey everyone. I just signed up for this site after finding while searching for a interracial sites. I'm glad this is a open platform where people can meet up and express their desires for interracial cravings: mainly white woman who love black men and BBC :D

Let me tell you all about myself:

I am a 25 year old black male, a NY resident and college student who is into the interracial scene. Most of my run-ins with white woman were pretty much online meet ups. I used to make my connections via Yahoo interracial chatrooms, but ever since the rooms were shut down, I've been looking for a new source.
I'm a gentleman outside, but usually very dominant in the bedroom. When I activate fuck mode, I am your black master and you are my sexy slut. I'd love to slam my black cock deep into some white pussy, married or not. I adore most body types : skinny, thick or BBW. I love the sight and feeling of pale white/light skin entwined with my dark brown skin.
Although I am looking for white women, I am open to all other nationalities Latina , Asian , Indian, etc. who love and serve black men as well.

I would like to be discreet which is why I haven't uploaded any pictures yet, but if you must see right away, I do have skype and webcam so you can see me.

If ya interested and located in the NY area, hit me up! :)

Back