24 year old GF wants to give head

papa

Couple
DSCN2520.JPGIMAG0413.jpgDSCN2231.JPG redone1.jpg Hey all BBC's in the San Fransisco Bay area.
My Girlfriend Recently found out about my fantesy and she wants to make a reality.
She wants a Big Cock to suck while i fuck her. She says no fucking and she wants to get to know the guy before we actually do it. (i honestly think we can convince her to do more than blow)
Reply to this or message me and ill see what she says.... Picstures included please

Attachments

• DSCN2231.JPG redone1.jpg
    DSCN2231.JPG redone1.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN2231.JPG redone1.jpg
    DSCN2231.JPG redone1.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 36
I will pay $1000 just to watch, no video, or photo, no touch, its my fantasy to see real white wife get fucked by bbc, please respond, i will travel anywhere.

View attachment 194471View attachment 194472View attachment 194473 Hey all BBC's in the San Fransisco Bay area.
My Girlfriend Recently found out about my fantesy and she wants to make a reality.
She wants a Big Cock to suck while i fuck her. She says no fucking and she wants to get to know the guy before we actually do it. (i honestly think we can convince her to do more than blow)
Reply to this or message me and ill see what she says.... Picstures included please

I'd love to share a BBC with her some time! Love to lick her clean:mstickle:

Back