24 hot wife alt girl. Very new to this!

Hello! My partner and I are a young tattooed couple from England. Were really new to this, looking maybe to video chat, swap pics, talk dirty etc to get things started and possible meet ups in the future.
I'm 5ft 2, thick and curvy with English rose skin. My partner is 6ft 1, athletic build and handsome!
Get in touch if you want to chat! I can post more photos on request!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Honey, you have no idea how hot you are. It really irks me when beautiful women think so little of themselves. I understand that sometimes there are external circumstances that affect that (like with my fiance), but beautiful women need to acknowledge their beauty. They can still do that and be humble. You are incredibly beautiful and hot.

Curves, if you think you have put on weight and you are worried about it, you can do something about it. If that is a recent pic of you, I really don't know why you are worried, but, you can do anything you want to do. Trust in yourself. If you think something is wrong, fix it until you are happy.

Then you have obviously not looked in the mirror recently. lol. Why is it always the incredibly hot chicks who think they are dogs????? My fiance is the same way. She could be a model anytime she chooses, but she thinks she is not pretty enough and she complains she has gained weight. Drives me nuts. Even my ex-wife thinks she is fat and she is a little overweight, but she is still hot. After 3 ******* and 5 pregnancies, I would expect her to be a little overweight. lol.

I just think I could do with getting slimmer that's all! It wasn't supposed to be me having a pity party I promise!
Never thought about you having a pity party. lol. What makes me crazy is these women who are 1 pound overweight and find EVERY single flaw in their body and have ZERO self-confidence. You women love guys with confidence. We love the same. And you have a FANTASTIC body. There are a LOT of women who would be extremely jealous of you.

Hello! My partner and I are a young tattooed couple from England. Were really new to this, looking maybe to video chat, swap pics, talk dirty etc to get things started and possible meet ups in the future.
I'm 5ft 2, thick and curvy with English rose skin. My partner is 6ft 1, athletic build and handsome!
Get in touch if you want to chat! I can post more photos on request!
Perfect 10

Back