22 year old white boyfriend new to all of this

hey everyone, im really new to this chat thing but i thought i would try it. my name is john im 22 and i have a gorgeous blonde girlfriend who is also 22 but doesnt know im here. basically im interested in this interracial idea and am looking to explore this and maybe try and see if i can eventually get her interested as well. I have yahoo and would love to chat with people about this stuff. thanks.

hey everyone, im really new to this chat thing but i thought i would try it. my name is john im 22 and i have a gorgeous blonde girlfriend who is also 22 but doesnt know im here. basically im interested in this interracial idea and am looking to explore this and maybe try and see if i can eventually get her interested as well. I have yahoo and would love to chat with people about this stuff. thanks.
You can send me a conversation anytime, we are in are 40's and my wife is already interested just trying to get her over the hump and go through with it. If your girl is 22 and gorgeous you wont have any trouble finding a bbc for her. Take your time and don't push her too much.

Same here,my wife in the avatar knows that i want her blacked.She knows nothing about this site.Iam always talking about a bbc fucking her during sex.

Hey guys. Thanks for all the support and messages. Really cool to know I'm not alone in this. Just a quick update in that my gf and I are still together but I've yet to bring up the idea. It's nerve-wracking to think about saying something that could change eveerything I guess. Again thanks for the support and if you'd like to talk I would love it!

John

Hey guys. Thanks for all the support and messages. Really cool to know I'm not alone in this. Just a quick update in that my gf and I are still together but I've yet to bring up the idea. It's nerve-wracking to think about saying something that could change eveerything I guess. Again thanks for the support and if you'd like to talk I would love it!

John
Try Bringing it up when your in bed with her

Have you ever asked her what she thinks of black men? Just not sexually but how she views them that may help you decide if you want to continue.

I;m not sure she attaches any meaning to their skin really. She has referred to some as handsome while others gross. I do think she appreciates their dancing skills though. As she's seen music videos and commented on how impressive some are that way

My first wife was only 19 when we married and swore a black man would never touch her, 4 yrs later we were divorced and she was screwing a black co worker because he was a good friend. Best to know before you head down that road.

... basically im interested in this interracial idea and am looking to explore this and maybe try and see if i can eventually get her interested as well. thanks.
johnbf22
, since you haven't elaborated on your current relationship with your GF, I assume you're basically at "ground zero" at including others in your love crib. Here are a few things to consider ...
  • Have the two of you ever included others (of any race) in your lovemaking?
  • What's her attitude towards 3-somes and couple swap play?
  • Have you shared sexual fantasies with each other? That's a good first step at fulfilling your own fantasy + it gives you the opportunity to share your visits to THIS website with her.
  • What is the level of your sexual intensity today as compared to what it was a year or so ago?
  • Have the two of you discussed "communication" with each other. This is the #1 topic ... as regardless of your particular positions on various, sensitive topics, the two of you should feel you can openly discuss anything with each other ... if not, I would never suggest involving others in your sexual relationship because your relationship isn't strong enough to withstand it.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac gif_Yellowball-OnComputer.gif

Last edited:
Back