22 year old white boy in nyc

cucky01

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Hey everyone, 23 year old cuck wannabe here in New York City looking for a hotwife around my age. I've been into interracial cuckolding for several years now but have never been able to take the leap into making the fantasy a reality.

I'm an employed, recent college grad who is considered conventionally attractive with an average build (5'10, 180 pounds). I have served black kings in the past and consider myself bisexual. I'm mostly looking for a girl somewhere around my age (18-26 ideally) located in New York, but am also willing to discuss cuckolding, interracial relationships, and the BNWO with anyone of any age or location on here. But definitely send me a message if you're in New York and looking for a loyal, dedicated beta white boy cuck. Look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, 22 year old cuck wannabe here in New York City looking for a hotwife around my age. I've been into interracial cuckolding for several years now but have never been able to take the leap into making the fantasy a reality.

I'm an employed, recent college grad who is considered conventionally attractive with an average build (5'10, 180 pounds). I have served black kings in the past and consider myself bisexual. I'm mostly looking for a girl somewhere around my age (18-26 ideally) located in New York, but am also willing to discuss cuckolding, interracial relationships, and the BNWO with anyone of any age or location on here. But definitely send me a message if you're in New York and looking for a loyal, dedicated beta white boy cuck. Look forward to hearing from you!
In the same boat, but I'm older, hard to find women looking for a cuck, especially a well established cuck like you and me

Back