22 brunette wife, had been fantasicing with black cock, wants tribute

john carlos

Male
Real Person
we are young couple, 22 -27 , and she been having wet pussy fantasizing about having a bbc in her hands and see what happens. we have a couple of post, but she hasn't receive any tributes yet, what you thing about her? never gone black before. she loves tributes, have more pic to share , lets see how it goes.

View attachment 372680 View attachment 372675 View attachment 372677 View attachment 372678 View attachment 372679 View attachment 372680
u know man this sexy need to use by every bbc
u have a sexy woman
i wanna be her bbc master
u want her to ride my big black dick ????

john carlos

Male
Real Person
you can start by cuming in my pics, lets se your load first
well sexy i love white CUNTS but not tht much desperate tht i will cum on her pics...........i love to cum on a white beautiful face when she kneel down in front of my BBC..............i m here for fun ..........u want fun i will host u in Miami..........if not thn its ok dear.... ;)

we are young couple, 22 -27 , and she been having wet pussy fantasizing about having a bbc in her hands and see what happens. we have a couple of post, but she hasn't receive any tributes yet, what you thing about her? never gone black before. she loves tributes, have more pic to share , lets see how it goes.

love to se your comments to get her all horny

View attachment 372680 View attachment 372675 View attachment 372677 View attachment 372678 View attachment 372679 View attachment 372680
You are perfect for BBC! It would almost be a crime if you didn't get blacked

love to se your comments to get her all horny

Face down ass up,that's the way I like to fuck! Wish she was closer, i'd pound the hell out of her :mstickle: