20 year old, shy but curious

ShySummer

Female
Hi everyone, I've been reading about cuckoldry and the whole lifestyle associated with it and I figured making an account here was the best way to learn more. I've been with my boyfriend for about three years and he doesn't know I'm interested in other people or cheating or anything like that. To be honest, I'm not even sure what I find so appealing about it but lately I've been constantly fantasizing about other people or just sex in general. I'm hoping the people on this site can help me decide how to move forward.

Hi everyone, I've been reading about cuckoldry and the whole lifestyle associated with it and I figured making an account here was the best way to learn more. I've been with my boyfriend for about three years and he doesn't know I'm interested in other people or cheating or anything like that. To be honest, I'm not even sure what I find so appealing about it but lately I've been constantly fantasizing about other people or just sex in general. I'm hoping the people on this site can help me decide how to move forward.
Welcome home♠:qos::lips::blackheart::help::sex:

welcome

Welcome! I'd love to chat with you about your interests. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do

Once you start, it is hard to stop. :devil:

A very warm welcome to B2w @ShySummer!

i think cheating is tough, especially if you are desiring a cuckold relationship with your boyfriend. In a lifestyle like this, trust on both sides is one of the most important parts, and honesty is one key to a trustful and trustworthy relationship. It will be hard to reinstill this kind of relationship, if one partner is cheating or has cheated on the other.

i can only advise you against cheating. Instead you and your boyfriend need to mutually agree on your having sex with another person beforehand in order to make it work in a good way!

Good luck and have lots of fun!

A very warm welcome to B2w @ShySummer!

i think cheating is tough, especially if you are desiring a cuckold relationship with your boyfriend. In a lifestyle like this, trust on both sides is one of the most important parts, and honesty is one key to a trustful and trustworthy relationship. It will be hard to reinstill this kind of relationship, if one partner is cheating or has cheated on the other.

i can only advise you against cheating. Instead you and your boyfriend need to mutually agree on your having sex with another person beforehand in order to make it work in a good way!

Good luck and have lots of fun!
I agree, I didn't mean to imply that I'd go out and cheat without him knowing. More that I'd expect him to take me being with another person (with his consent) to still be cheating in a sense.

Back