2 quick questions

Answer to 1st Q: You're a cuck if you are married and your wife fucks other men ... PERIOD!

Answer to 2nd Q: If you have 9" and the 2 of you are wanting bigger & rougher for her, consider buying a horse!
..............................Once you get over 9-10 inches, the selection of "large cocks" dramatically decreases.
..............................Seriously, if you're wanting to attract black guys to her, have her wear some jewelry, clothing, &.temp.tattoo markings (like QofSpades) that clearly are identifiable with her interests.

Answer to 1st Q: You're a cuck if you are married and your wife fucks other men ... PERIOD!

Answer to 2nd Q: If you have 9" and the 2 of you are wanting bigger & rougher for her, consider buying a horse!
..............................Once you get over 9-10 inches, the selection of "large cocks" dramatically decreases.
..............................Seriously, if you're wanting to attract black guys to her, have her wear some jewelry, clothing, &.temp.tattoo markings (like QofSpades) that clearly are identifiable with her interests.
Your answer to #1 is incorrect. That would be a hotwife not a cuck. Lol I guess in technical terms maybe. But there are so many different variables

Your answer to #1 is incorrect. That would be a hotwife not a cuck. Lol I guess in technical terms maybe. But there are so many different variables
Look up the meaning of cuckold in a reference section ... copy the source and what it says here. I'd be interested to know what definitions there are different to what I just stated. A hotwife would be in reference to HER, not HIM ... his question was is HE a cuck?

Here's an accumulaton of cuckold defintions:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cuckold

Last edited:

Technically speaking, a man is a cuckold if his wife is having sex with other men. The word cuckold has taken on many connotations far afield from what the actual definition is.

SO I have 2 questions, and I was hoping to get some opinions on them.

1.) I am not sub at all, I am type A personality. I guess I am considered attractive and dominant in bed, also I have a 9" cock so no problem there. But I love to see and fantasize about my wife getting fucked by BBC and cummed in. I don't wish to participate at all, just be a fly on the wall and take it all in. Does that make ma cuck or something else?

2.) How do you find well hung bulls (particularly abroad)? As I said, I have a big enough cock, so the first guy my wife ha was actually a bit smaller than me, and she wants it big and deep and rough.

Since not many people have actually answered your questions, let me take a stab at it.
1. You asked if this makes you "a cuck". "A cuck" is a label. Labels aren't important. What you want is important.
2. If you want to find a bull who is big and rough enough for your wife, check out the sights like alt.com and other sites that have to do with domination and kink. There are lots of people looking for lots of things. Also google sex clubs in your area or B&D clubs. These people who are into the scene are very open and respectful of limits. (make sure you are sure the person respects limits). Meet them for a ******* or coffee first and get to know them for a few visits before any sex.

Technically speaking, a man is a cuckold if his wife is having sex with other men. The word cuckold has taken on many connotations far afield from what the actual definition is.

Cuckold what I have read is the male partner participating including kissing her female partner after giving oral to another male, and maybe the male participating with the other male. I prefer HOTWIFE, I want my girl to enjoy herself with her prize and maybe get some head from her as she gets fucked. I prefer to kick back and enjoy the action. That's me.

As others have pointed out, by the strictest definition if your wife has sex with another man you are a cuckold, regardless of your level of participation. It does, however, imply that there is no choice or control by the husband. As is usually the case when looking at the etymology of a word in modern times dictionaries are very slow to keep pace with the changes that occur.

For example, in modern vernacular, most would not consider the husband a cuckold in an equally open marriage i.e. swingers. However, by definition, there are many types of cuckolds ranging from ranging from the bi sexual sissy subs to voyeuristic.

As far as where to find abroad, it depends, some of the previous suggestions might work. For me while I was away last year in England craigslist was actually the most reliable, or at least consistent. Being a size queen looking for 9+" does narrow the selection down significantly, only 12 in the last 2 years.

Back