2 part question on what percentage of white women lie about BBC

qwentwerth

Male
From
US
1) What percentage of white women over the age of 18 fantasize about sucking and fucking BBC alpha males?

2) What percentage of white women over the age of 18 suck, fuck and serve BBC alpha males, but keep it a secret...particularly when asked about it by another white person regardless of their gender?

I'm curious to know what people think about white women and how honest they are about lusting, loving and thinking about BBC alpha males.

1) What percentage of white women over the age of 18 fantasize about sucking and fucking BBC alpha males?

2) What percentage of white women over the age of 18 suck, fuck and serve BBC alpha males, but keep it a secret...particularly when asked about it by another white person regardless of their gender?

I'm curious to know what people think about white women and how honest they are about lusting, loving and thinking about BBC alpha males.
I think it might be a percentage close to a hundred percent almost every couple we played with while swinging one of the wives would ask the other one " have you ever went black or you no what they say once you go "

Question 1: 100% because everyone fantasies about everything

Questions 2: Uh maybe less than 1% i'd say? I don't think people are all that dishonest... All of my friends with black lovers are happy to just say so...

Good that hubby is bringing those fantasies out of you! Yes for part 2 I am not sure who i would share that with...well except with everybody on here....Not sure about my friends.....

Good that hubby is bringing those fantasies out of you! Yes for part 2 I am not sure who i would share that with...well except with everybody on here....Not sure about my friends.....
Would be difficult for us friends family etc would have to stay out discreet secret

I can see where sharing your secret can get you in trouble (your best friend) but maybe you started a dialog between her and her husband. i am sure you will be the first one she tells when it does happen!

@BethLuvsBBConly That's great to hear. I'd love to hear more details about the different women you've personally influenced and recruited to become a "queen of spades". Feel free to send me a message once you get a moment. Your response was my favorite so far.

With that being said, thanks to everyone who contributed to this convo but BethLuvsBBConly is my favorite!

Back