2 dicks or more are better than one...

2 or 3 BBC is better tha one ?

• Total voters
Most of the women in our group seem to prefer 1 on 1, with a little MMF action from time to time. We occasionally have a group session but it is a much a social get together as it is sex. There is one woman in the group that has a meeting every couple of months, she likes as many cocks as she can get usually for a weekend then she doesn't come around for another couple of months. Women that are past their baby bearing years can be nearly insatiable.

I really don't like having my cock in some woman's mouth if she is getting properly fucked by a skilled bull. A lot of women clench their teeth when they orgasm. Having your cock in her mouth would not be a good move. In a multiple bull encounter I would prefer to be part of a train that she pulls instead of simultaneously working on her with one or more bulls. A well hung bull should be able to give a woman all the stimulation she needs.

On the other side of what Torpedo said - I don't particularly like having a guy's cock in my mouth, I'm just not that into giving head (girls are a different matter :oops: ).

So that leaves my two holes down below...I have yet to try a MMF threesome, and am not sure how much I'm into having two guys at a time, but I've had some good sized butt plugs in while getting my pussy fucked, and have tried putting fingers or a fair sized dildo in my cunt while being assfucked, and I definitely love the feeling of being "tight" and cum harder, if only because it's such a turn-on. I am certainly looking forward to trying a real DP sometime ;)

The other thing I've noticed that is really hot, is when a guy's cock is shallow in my ass, if I have my fingers in my cunt pressing down I can actually feel his head pushing through from my rectum - I can also ride a guy reverse cowgirl anal, and let him put his fingers in my pussy and he can feel the same thing for himself. When two guys are doing DP, do they feel each other's heads and stroking?

The question really depends on the person and their mood. There is just about any possible combination that can be imaged. Some women seem to enjoy having multiple men working on them simultaneously, some like one bull after another one at a time. Some like oral sex, some don't. There are even a lot of people out there that like monogamy.

I wouldn't recommend multiple bulls until a woman has had a couple of sessions with a well hung bull. If you are used to getting 4 or 5 inches getting an 8 to 10 inch cock stuffed into you is quite literally an eye opening experience. There are women out there that just can't comfortably handle a big one. Even if they can the first few times often require a bit of patience on the bulls part. However if you can handle and enjoy a big man, then you absolutely should pull a train. A few hours of non stop sex can be mind bending. You will discover levels of pleasure you didn't even know existed.

Back