2 Black Men In NYC Looking For Your Beautiful Wife 2 Make The Center Of Attention

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by gangbangking4ever, May 7, 2013.

1. gangbangking4ever

gangbangking4ever Member Real Person

US
    We are 2 respectful gentleman, respectful and polite, But if you want us to be wild and uninhibited, that's not a problem either. We are well-educated, easy-going, and mild-mannered and most of all we are honest fellow's with a sense of humor. We are not looking to break up any marriages or relationships; we are only here to enhance your sexual experience. we respect your marriage and/or relationship and the fact that you invite us into your lives and into your bedroom we will always respect your privacy and be discreet in our meetings. We are looking for a single female or a couple where the wife is Beautiful who can host us tonight . or anytime this week or weekend
    If you are in the NYC area
    if interested please email me a phone number and a photo we are looking for tonight

we are only looking for real hook ups only we been doing this for a very long time so when know BullShit when we see it
    If you cant send a photo
    A contact number
    And you can not voice verify that I am talking to couple on the other end
    Thank you but no Thank you
    We are not interested in photo collectors or gay men wanting to see our dicks
    couple or single female
    we are both straight men 3Gb3L43Hb5K25Fd5R3cco4c97f1cfd4eb1e17.jpg 3n63G83M45I95J35Mdd1ofd1b8a96be5e18b5.jpg 6.jpg Deep.jpg In Deep.jpg Justinstyles - Copy.jpg pnl5 doggy.jpg Ride me - Copy.jpg Sex1 - Copy.jpg Welcome 2 the Poke her club.jpg 123.jpg openis.jpg Otist 1.jpg sony cam stills 040613 044.JPG

Andi1261 and wanabecucked like this.
  2. Andi1261

Andi1261 Member

3. Andi1261

Andi1261 Member

I'm on vacation with my wife to you.

I give my wife to you.

I watch to secretly

4. gangbangking4ever

gangbangking4ever Member Real Person

US
    where and when are you in vacation inbox me a way to contact you ..........Jazz