2 Black Men In NYC Looking For Your Beautiful Wife 2 Make The Center Of Attention

gangbangking4ever

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
We are 2 respectful gentleman, respectful and polite, But if you want us to be wild and uninhibited, that's not a problem either. We are well-educated, easy-going, and mild-mannered and most of all we are honest fellow's with a sense of humor. We are not looking to break up any marriages or relationships; we are only here to enhance your sexual experience. we respect your marriage and/or relationship and the fact that you invite us into your lives and into your bedroom we will always respect your privacy and be discreet in our meetings. We are looking for a single female or a couple where the wife is Beautiful who can host us tonight . or anytime this week or weekend
If you are in the NYC area
if interested please email me a phone number and a photo we are looking for tonight

we are only looking for real hook ups only we been doing this for a very long time so when know BullShit when we see it
If you cant send a photo
A contact number
And you can not voice verify that I am talking to couple on the other end
Thank you but no Thank you
We are not interested in photo collectors or gay men wanting to see our dicks
couple or single female
we are both straight men3Gb3L43Hb5K25Fd5R3cco4c97f1cfd4eb1e17.jpg3n63G83M45I95J35Mdd1ofd1b8a96be5e18b5.jpg6.jpgDeep.jpgIn Deep.jpgJustinstyles - Copy.jpgpnl5 doggy.jpgRide me - Copy.jpgSex1 - Copy.jpgWelcome 2 the Poke her club.jpg123.jpgopenis.jpgOtist 1.jpgsony cam stills 040613 044.JPG

Back