1st Black Dildo

Johnny Smith

Hey all! I'm looking for a black dildo that is good quality and not sure where to start. Looking to buy a high quality one (preferably silicone, been looking at Vixen Bandit). Is there any big black dildos that anyone would recommend? Going to buy one for my gf and secretly for myself as well... I really want some feedback as to which ones are the best thanks :)

We bought a Doc Johnson 8 inch to start me off. But have to say it hurt at first and almost put me off going with a black guy. Luckily proper black guy gentlemen realise this and take it easy. Including a couple of guys on here who spend the effort and time on a message reassuring you that will be ok (and not just saying they will 'pound your ass off'!).

the only thing is I don't want a rubber one that smells or has toxins in it...Even though it's for my gf I want to suck and fuck it myself and don't want to suck a cock that smells like rubber...is silicone the best material?

Doc Johnson's Mr. Marcus is an excellent first choice. It is big, but not intimidating. I would suggest to also get the Doc Johnson's Realistic 8" dildo. Start with Mr. Marcus and go to the Realistic. They are both similar thickness, but the Realistic is a little longer. I used J-lube which worked great. First session she took Mr. Marcus. Second session she took Mr. Marcus then Realistic fully. Third time she took Mr. Marcus, then Realistic, then Jeff Stryker. All were UR3 and very soft and lifelike. Best to start small and work your way up. Highly recommend J-Lube. You can get it on Amazon and it saves you a lot of money.

I have a novelties by Nasswalk. It feel plastic as its cheap. I wonder how would a more expensive one feel like. The one I had cost less than 20 bucks.

I definitely like the UR3 Doc Johnson dildos for the wife. They are comfortable and forgiving. I believe the Mr. Marcus is the best dildo to start with. The small head allows for easy insertion and grows to a girth of 6" and about 6.5-7" insertable. Then move up from there. We have just been playing for about a month and about 4 sessions and she has move up to Jeff Stryker. Just have to start with Marcus and move up. Plenty of J-Lube.

Just stop in the nearest Lions Den and check them out. I have bought several for Lo but couldn't tell you what they are. Just shopped around and picked out nice sizes and quality materials. Once you see them in person it's easy to tell the good ones from the cheap ones.

Back