1st BBC date

I think the problem here is you said she was doing it for you, which means this is about you and not her in the guys eyes. I know I have no desire to be with a woman because she wants to make her husband happy. What does that do for me? There are way too many white guys, especially on here, who make it all about them. This has nothing to do with any of you, its between me and the female. If you are lucky you can watch, but I am not going to waste energy helping your wife make you happy.
My first BBC actually asked me if I was doing it for my husband. He told me he wasn't interested if that was why I wanted to try a black man. I told him that I wanted it probably more than my husband did lol. I wanted him alone but he told me that my husband needed to watch :p

I remember when I first started dabbling in these shenanigans, I had one or two meets where it was quite apparent that the wife was doing it to please the hubby. These encounters were always a disappointment as at best I had the impression that her heart wasn't really in it and at worst she had been cajoled into participating. I quickly learned from these setbacks and since then have made it a priority to try determine just how eager the lady is. If I get an inkling of any hesitation on her part then they're not the couple for me.

The more eager the wife is, the sexier she is to me and the hornier I am which provides for encounters that just blow hubby's mind especially as I love being watched!

My first BBC actually asked me if I was doing it for my husband. He told me he wasn't interested if that was why I wanted to try a black man. I told him that I wanted it probably more than my husband did lol. I wanted him alone but he told me that my husband needed to watch :p
I love your post. It really rocks this single cuckold guy's earth. I've always felt guys who intimidate or push their female partner into their own cuckold and/or BBC fantasy are abusers of women. Thanks to you both for a post which shows both truth and humor all at once. Beautiful.

We got cancelled on. While in communication confirming the date before I booked the hotel the bull asked if I was sure my wife was ready for this. My response was she was and informed him she made a comment she was doing it for me although she was soaked since we made plans. He cancelled based off this comment? My wife was disappointed
He’s not a real bull. He chickened out

A real bull should own the couple together and all three should be turned on by this and have fun.

Oh, so common in online hookups. Only about 1/4 OF the men are really up for meeting......... if they are who they say they are....... not necessarily this site, but the some of the other mainstream sex dating sites. And then 1/4 of those won't show.

We used to joke that we had to arrange to meet 3 guys, so we could count on one showing up! And then in the rare case all three showed up......BONUS!!!
It is exactly the same for couples flaking on me as a single male. Usually that happens when it's time to actually makea definite date to meet.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you two. But don't be disappointed, take this as a learning lesson. Be cautious and thoroughly investigate the person and asked for reference if he claim to have met people on here or have years of experience. He could've been fake and couldn't go through with it knowing he'll be exposed. We've met a few on here who were verfied but it was a fake generated note images. Verified images and stories they share with me didn't pan out. Mostly they are not who they claim and will give you a good talk for their own hand job enjoyment. Good luck and take your time. Tread lightly, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
As i said above, it is exactly the same regarding couples on here and elsewhere.

We got cancelled on. While in communication confirming the date before I booked the hotel the bull asked if I was sure my wife was ready for this. My response was she was and informed him she made a comment she was doing it for me although she was soaked since we made plans. He cancelled based off this comment? My wife was disappointed
As a couple of guys have pointed out earlier in this thread, this man backed out for the same reason i would have cancelled.
That it seems as if you are leading her to this, And Not the both of you wanting it equally, or at least her really wanting it for herself and taking the lead. It would say to me that she's was less interested in connecting physically with me than to just "take one for the team"... I've experienced that early on many years ago, and even if not spoken, it comes out in her reactions or lack there of making for a very unsatisfactory sexual exp. for all concerned.
If she is in fact wanting to do this FOR HERSELF as well as to turn you on, then make that known to that man you are to meet before hand, have her and him talk FIRST, so He knows and also SHE Knows she wants this to happen with this particular man.
On another note... Those are some fucking sexy pics, and she is a Very Hot and gorgeous woman. :blackheart::blackgreedy:
When she IS ready, meaning this is Not something she is doing just for you, I would love to get with her!!

If that is the point, than it will be very difficult for us to find someone for her first bbc. In our case, she is very shy. We want (and did a few times) to videochat first. She wants to feel comfortable by a black guy. Videochat is a way to find that out. Both times the guy asked whose idea it was. Yes, it was his idea, but do you think she made photo's for verification, reading this site together wit him, show her hot body after a few videochats to the black guy, and do this all for him? Previous week she confessed she played with her BBC-dildo and came severely. Do you thinks she's doing this because she doesn't want to play?

Oh yes, he is the writer because her English is quite basic. Again she doesn't feel comfortable to write in English. But she sits next to him and knows about every letter, every photo, everything what is going on on our account.

that is the point, than it will be very difficult for us to find someone for her first bbc. In our case, she is very shy. We want (and did a few times) to videochat first.
Video chat is great for verifying whoyou are talking with, but nothing beats an in person meet over coffee or glass of wine in a relaxed casual no pressure environment to really get to know someone.
In person meet that does not include hooking up for sex, that can change into a hookup depending on how all parties feel after the meet.

Video chat is great for verifying whoyou are talking with, but nothing beats an in person meet over coffee or glass of wine in a relaxed casual no pressure environment to really get to know someone.
In person meet that does not include hooking up for sex, that can change into a hookup depending on how all parties feel after the meet.

Yes, this is even our second step. How we deal with it is:

1. A few times videochat and lets see if there is a connection and if she feels secure with it to meet in real life for a *******.
2. Like written at point 1: a meet for a ******* and talk.
3. If everything is fine and she is comfortable with it, than we will book a hotel for a second meet.

Edit: today she received her grade for English speaking on school. An A (for the US citizens), an 9 for Dutch citizens.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone that provided some guidance. We met a guy and chatted with him for about a week. The wife met him last Wednesday for a ******* and they fucked in the truck afterwards. We then met on Friday and all played. She’s enjoying it a lot more than she expected and has told me she wants to meet him again!

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you two. But don't be disappointed, take this as a learning lesson. Be cautious and thoroughly investigate the person and asked for reference if he claim to have met people on here or have years of experience. He could've been fake and couldn't go through with it knowing he'll be exposed. We've met a few on here who were verfied but it was a fake generated note images. Verified images and stories they share with me didn't pan out. Mostly they are not who they claim and will give you a good talk for their own hand job enjoyment. Good luck and take your time. Tread lightly, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Great advice. We have been at this for years... There are a lot of guys out there that Chicken out :(
We meet our friends on SDC. They are fairly well vetted there. It's easy to tell who are real versus fake.

Back