1st BBC date

I presume that after talking about this for some time, you have established the desires, boundaries and rules between each other.

At this point it is all about her, her enjoyment and pleasure. Make sure you put no pressure on her, let her enjoy her experience as she wants to. She is well aware of what you need out of the experience. Be supportive and encouraging, and very accommodating.

Let her take the lead, Don't suggest or pressure her during the initial meet and greet portion of the date. Watch them and look for signs from her that she is comfortable in the situation. Being a cuck does not mean you or your wife are someone's doormat. You know your wife better then anyone, while she may be leading the dance, you have to watch for signs of distress and come to her aid. If you or your wife feel uncomfortable at any time, you should stop and go home! A mature Bull will understand. It's an honor for you to share your wife! Play safe and tell me if this helps. They don't call me a rat for nothing.

We got cancelled on. While in communication confirming the date before I booked the hotel the bull asked if I was sure my wife was ready for this. My response was she was and informed him she made a comment she was doing it for me although she was soaked since we made plans. He cancelled based off this comment? My wife was disappointed

That's shitty but honestly not too common on here. Get verified here - that should give you some more credibility and as such would increase the likelihood of meeting.

Back