19 year old yellowbone. Taking applications

TexasDroMan

Male
Real Person
all!
Im a fit , tall, muscular VVWE black 19 yr old male based in Texas. but am occasionally overseas too for work. I am 6ft 2 slim, dominant, adventurous, uninhibited and straight man who likes to have lots of sexy fun and enjoy the swinging lifestyle with attractive women and couples. I love woman that love n handle it BIG black...I have been on the scene for a few years now and have trained SWF and MWF for BBC and am always looking for more candidates!...always very happy with couples and husbands willing to offer up their wives for a night or 5!

WARNING : I am very well endowed, not only in length but in girth and 9 in of thick dark black cock with a bonus that I know what to do with it!

I also have some other VWE black mates that I occasionally hook up with and organise some all black gangbang sessions with, so if you think you can handle a good few big black hard cocks all at once, then get in touch.

Im 100% genuine and photo and member verified. Im also more than happy to send my face pic after we get chatting, but if you ask for mine, I also expect to see yours. Also very happy to meet likeminded couples into cuckolding and interracial gameplay. I am on msn or yahoo, so give me your details and we can talk.
Also gay or bi guys (unless part of a M/F couple) need not contact me!

Check my profile for pics and verification, can send more pics to genuine replies.
...so if you like what you see and hear -drop me a line, id love to hear from you....

I'm going to offer you some advise. Some don't know what yellow bone is... Maybe you could found a better adjective to describe your complexion or skin tone. I think young black male would have be sarfice. Give yourself a chance.

Next try a face it might do wonders! As conversation moves along, depending on the woman and her mind state your the rest. I really doubt have the women would care about your face. Only what you present, but you may find what you seek.

Back