19 Year old white girl asking for advice with my 1st Black Boyfriend

Amy McD

Female
Im a 19 Year-Olds First Time messing around with my 1st Black Boyfriend, I seen and felt his dick for the First Time too! This black guys dick was so much bigger than any of the White guys.
I seriously dont think my vagina is capable of handling having sex with my New Black Boyfriend ? So i searched google and thought i post asking for advice please help.

Im just a 5 foot 4 101 lb white girl wat will happen?

Amy Mcdaniels (11).jpgAmy Mcdaniels (14).jpgAmy Mcdaniels (21).jpgAmy Mcdaniels (26).jpg

This is a pic of my 20 year oldBoyfriend
BULL 03.jpg

and here is his dick
4275814.jpg

Im a 19 Year-Olds First Time messing around with my 1st Black Boyfriend, I seen and felt his dick for the First Time too! This black guys dick was so much bigger than any of the White guys.
I seriously dont think my vagina is capable of handling having sex with my New Black Boyfriend ? So i searched google and thought i post asking for advice please help.

View attachment 54675View attachment 54676View attachment 54677View attachment 54678

View attachment 54680

and here is his dick
View attachment 54679
I am 5'4 119 and as white female I felt the same way when I was 19 and had my first black cock.Your pussy stretch out over time from fucking black cock ask him to take you slow at first you will be able to take him balls deep eventually!

View attachment 54675View attachment 54676View attachment 54677View attachment 54678

View attachment 54680

and here is his dick
View attachment 54679
I am 5'4 119 and as white female I felt the same way when I was 19 and had my first black cock.Your pussy stretch out over time from fucking black cock ask him to take you slow at first you will be able to take him balls deep eventually!

View attachment 54680

and here is his dick
View attachment 54679
enjoy your bf, because doubt you can handle this:SANY0039.JPG

Back