19 Year old Girlfriend looking for REAL dick(BBC)

Hey, Im Danielle im 19...Im new to doing the online thing, My boyfriend(who i love and will not leave) is moving away for a couple of years, so we are doing the long distance thing. Well he told me that he wanted me to be happy and pleased, since he wouldnt be here. He told me he wants me to get fucked by big black cocks!

I live in Northern VA(i cant travel but will accept all travelers ;))

Its funny because Ive always wanted some "bbc" From when my friends have told me about it, so now i get to be the secret slut i wanna be :D

I want to be real bad for him too, i want only 10 Inches and up and THICK and even though i havnt had any before, and my pussy is tight because my bf isnt very big, that doesnt mean to take it easy on me...i want you to fuck me like im your whore ;)
I love a tones sexy dark black man with a huge cock.(Gangsta Thugs go to the front of the line :D)

I DO NOT WANT TEXT BUDDIES! I Want the real thing! 0302091537b.jpg0607110636.jpg0704112300.jpg0302091537b.jpg0607110636.jpg0704112300.jpg0720111625.jpg1006081538b.jpg

anther fake profile by the way I have seen thoes names on here seen then then claiming to be a man on other websites !! Im 4 inches and black guy to be honest .I never lie about my self hope people don't either.:p

Well, I don't know if its fake, and I have to question you jeff for consistently bringing up your lack of endowment, to me it just seems........strange. Not the fact of your size, but the fact that you always bring it up..........just me being a skeptic as usual

What website have you seen my pics on, or "name" Im on this website and Adultspace.com both under the same info and name(sn on adultspace is LilWhite4BBC) i am real, i dont know why the hell you would say im fake, maybe because i didnt respond to your posts wanting to fuck you? lol

Hey, Im Danielle im 19...Im new to doing the online thing, My boyfriend(who i love and will not leave) is moving away for a couple of years, so we are doing the long distance thing. Well he told me that he wanted me to be happy and pleased, since he wouldnt be here. He told me he wants me to get fucked by big black cocks!

I live in Northern VA(i cant travel but will accept all travelers ;))

Its funny because Ive always wanted some "bbc" From when my friends have told me about it, so now i get to be the secret slut i wanna be :D

I want to be real bad for him too, i want only 10 Inches and up and THICK and even though i havnt had any before, and my pussy is tight because my bf isnt very big, that doesnt mean to take it easy on me...i want you to fuck me like im your whore ;)
I love a tones sexy dark black man with a huge cock.(Gangsta Thugs go to the front of the line :D)

I DO NOT WANT TEXT BUDDIES! I Want the real thing! View attachment 23588View attachment 23589View attachment 23590View attachment 23588View attachment 23589View attachment 23590View attachment 23591View attachment 23592

I think the girl is hot as hell, wow, love her tits!

well if you are not fake will u take any dick thats under 5 inches and black like me ..Im only 4 inches when its hard Im only being honest :oops:

Back