Get your wedding dress, or buy one! Then get ready to cum in your panties, I’ll give one hell of a honey moon!

Me and my wife took time to talk dirty to one another last night. I brought up all the times she had gotten all hot and bothered over BBC. Every little detail was explained to her. By the time I reached into her panties her pussy was absolutely soaked. I think it's going to happen at some point but it's going to have to be on her time
Just be patient, She wants it, Once she gets that she will be hooked, and you will be watching and stroking.

Me and my wife took time to talk dirty to one another last night. I brought up all the times she had gotten all hot and bothered over BBC. Every little detail was explained to her. By the time I reached into her panties her pussy was absolutely soaked. I think it's going to happen at some point but it's going to have to be on her time
VERY true!! Her time or it won't work.

Good to see you again! Yes, go slowly and increase the tempo only when she obviously is ready! If you scare her now she probably will never do this.

i have read this scenario more times than i can count. i wonder if it would be easier, all around, if she was shared with a white guy, first, & then progress to BBC? after the one foot is in the sharing pool, it's gotta be easier to get both feet in.

pete

Where are you two from? Perhaps this bbc can fulfill your woman's wishes to become reality? I'm from Northern California.

Attachments

• 20200623_145441.jpg
    20200623_145441.jpg
    929.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20200502_132217.jpg
    20200502_132217.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20181018_222254.jpg
    20181018_222254.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Back