11 BBC in New York

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by wildcat92, Mar 3, 2016.

1. wildcat92

wildcat92 Active Member

Hey all. Couldn't sleep so thought id post on here. Im a 23 year old bull living in New York. I am currently in grad school. I am 6'2 210 lbs, and I have an 11 inch cock. Id love to chat with any interested women or couples! Feel free to pm me or you may use my kik Benjamin_Daniel92 hope to hear from you soon!

HornyBlkCouple, Upstater and 4hernyc like this.
  2. steve steele

steve steele New Member

Do you have interest in trying to seduce a very attractive wife. She is new to this and we need someone who is a gentlemen. We are actually both new to this. I know as a fact she always had an attraction to black men, but she never tried it. We've spoken about it on many occasions and it really gets her wet, but she very shy and conservative. She is 51 and very attractive.

3. steve steele

steve steele New Member

Do you have interest in trying to seduce a very attractive wife. She is new to this and we need someone who is a gentlemen. We are actually both new to this. I know as a fact she always had an attraction to black men, but she never tried it. We've spoken about it on many occasions and it really gets her wet, but she very shy and conservative. She is 51 and very attractive.

4. Upstater

Upstater Active Member Gold Member

US
    Happy Valentines Day. I get to the city a couple times a month to breed BBC. I would love to be your sex slave if you don't mind a 6'1" 45 yo married white trash whore. I will gladly be your sex slave sir!

amandafucksit and Harduk like this.
  5. Deonte' Stone

Deonte' Stone New Member

US
    I'd definitely like to meet u

6. HornyBlkCouple

HornyBlkCouple New Member

US
    Nice, wish u were in Georgia near us. :)