11 BBC in New York

Hey all. Couldn't sleep so thought id post on here. Im a 23 year old bull living in New York. I am currently in grad school. I am 6'2 210 lbs, and I have an 11 inch cock. Id love to chat with any interested women or couples! Feel free to pm me or you may use my kik Benjamin_Daniel92 hope to hear from you soon!

Hey all. Couldn't sleep so thought id post on here. Im a 23 year old bull living in New York. I am currently in grad school. I am 6'2 210 lbs, and I have an 11 inch cock. Id love to chat with any interested women or couples! Feel free to pm me or you may use my kik Benjamin_Daniel92 hope to hear from you soon!
Do you have interest in trying to seduce a very attractive wife. She is new to this and we need someone who is a gentlemen. We are actually both new to this. I know as a fact she always had an attraction to black men, but she never tried it. We've spoken about it on many occasions and it really gets her wet, but she very shy and conservative. She is 51 and very attractive.

Do you have interest in trying to seduce a very attractive wife. She is new to this and we need someone who is a gentlemen. We are actually both new to this. I know as a fact she always had an attraction to black men, but she never tried it. We've spoken about it on many occasions and it really gets her wet, but she very shy and conservative. She is 51 and very attractive.

Happy Valentines Day. I get to the city a couple times a month to breed BBC. I would love to be your sex slave if you don't mind a 6'1" 45 yo married white trash whore. I will gladly be your sex slave sir!

Nice, wish u were in Georgia near us. :)

Back