100% TRUE.. ONCE YOU'VE HAD BLACK...............

it rhymes but is 100% bullshit, every white slut I know has always gone back.
That's possibly because a slut is by definition someone who isn't particularly choosy when it comes to the choice of sexual partner - "the more the merrier".
But if you think that every woman on this site is a slut you are very sadly mistaken.
How about making a very big effort to come and join us in the 21st Century. The 19th Century is so ... well ... 19th Century. The world has moved on from those kinds of opinions.

My first wife swore a black man would never touch her less than a year into our marriage I came home to find a huge black guy screwing her as she begged for it, then she started an affair with s hispanic coworker and there were other blacks during the course of our 4 yrs.

That's possibly because a slut is by definition someone who isn't particularly choosy when it comes to the choice of sexual partner - "the more the merrier".
But if you think that every woman on this site is a slut you are very sadly mistaken.
How about making a very big effort to come and join us in the 21st Century. The 19th Century is so ... well ... 19th Century. The world has moved on from those kinds of opinions.
Some whites never learn what there missing. I know 2 women who knew what they wanted and made sure they got black husbands.

Last edited:
Well
We all hav our own opinions
I was in a long term relationship with a
White man you have no idea about what went
On in that relationship
I do know I will NOT be with a white man ever
Again
It doesn't mean I'm any less of a person, it just
Means I know what I want
We are all different in here, and can choose what
We want
So I at least know I will NEVER be owned or mistreated
By anyone in my life
I'm fully grown up and am able to make my own decisions
I'm not saying I don't enjoy a life in the bedroom, I do and
Can be submissive in the bedroom too
But for me that is as far as it goes
In this life we all ******* the same colour and are all equal,
I do know what I want in my life and my preference is black...
Well Whitehall, my wife has had black, and VERY GOOD black.... she still says all she needs is me and only goes out because it excites me.... so not everyone who goes there stays....lol

I am married to a white man that I been cuckolding for about 3 years. I tried my first black man about 2 1/2 years ago and I hate to sound like a broken record but in my case once I was a black man I could not get enough. I have been with black men exclussively for 2 years and like you whitegal, I lost all sexual atraction to white man and yes it includes hubby.
wow............

Back