100% TRUE.. ONCE YOU'VE HAD BLACK...............

There is a lot of truth to it. My wife and I have been in the swingers lifestyle for about 8 years. She had her first black 3 years ago and although we are certainly not exclusive with blacks, more times than not we hook up with black men.

Although I don't believe the expression is true for all women but it's true for a very high percent who are single or divorced. I was married at the time I had my first Black sexual experience but it sure didn't take me long to figure out how much I loved it. Fortunately, my hubby was cheating on me long before I every went black so with him dissappearing for hours at a time, it was easy for me to hook up with my Black lover very often and before long, I got deeper and deeper into it. Obviously, hubby and I leveled with each other and the divorce was inevitable...That was more than 18 years ago and I've been black exclusive ever since and not looking to ever change my ways...

Like I said
Each to their own
I just don't find anything sexy in any white man
That's just my preference
I have nothing against white men obviously
Just don't find any sexually attractive to me
I have white men as friends
But that is where it will stay
Thanks for your comments

I am married to a white man that I been cuckolding for about 3 years. I tried my first black man about 2 1/2 years ago and I hate to sound like a broken record but in my case once I was a black man I could not get enough. I have been with black men exclussively for 2 years and like you whitegal, I lost all sexual atraction to white man and yes it includes hubby.

Many thanks for your post Susan. Are you still with your hubby or have you moved on ? I just wondered how you came to go black and whether hubby was aware of what was happening at the time. This sort of strikes a chord with me as I feel I'd love to be treated as the redundant hubby and play the enthusiastic cuckold to my wife and her well endowed black lover.

Thanks for your reply @ Susan
Happy to hear you've found what you like,
I'm not into the cuckold lifestyle,
And have only been with black men for almost 12 years
Any sexual attraction towards white men has long died off with me
I have white men as family and friends who I get on great with,
But in my heart I know I will never be involved with any white man again,
I'm more than happy bein with black men,
This is now my life,
The life I so wish I'd lived long ago.........

Many thanks for your post Susan. Are you still with your hubby or have you moved on ? I just wondered how you came to go black and whether hubby was aware of what was happening at the time. This sort of strikes a chord with me as I feel I'd love to be treated as the redundant hubby and play the enthusiastic cuckold to my wife and her well endowed black lover.

We still married and I still cuckold him. I do not have sex with him anymore, I do allow him to eat my pussy as long as it's full mof one of my lovers. I lost all sexual atraction to him and I fear that our time together may be short. But who knows every day brings new adventures.

@ Susan
I'm sure from when you're not having
Sex with someone
Your days are well and truly over
You both must know that
You sound like you have my sort of feelings...
That is absolutely no feelings towards any white man
Only with me I couldn't even bring myself to let
Him close enough to eat my pussy
But I'm not at all into the cuckold lifestyle
As I always say each to their own
We live in a free country
I hope all goes well for you in the future

It's not applicable to me. I love sexy men regardless of their race. I still fuck white boys despite the fact my 1st was black
yeah agree with that...same 4 me with women...but after being with asian pref. that ...dont make a big deal tho like most white chicks do...

The majority of the women I have fucked over the years kept coming back for a long time. Eventually most move on to other bulls, some leave the lifestyle after a period of time, for some it becomes a permanent way of life. I fucked one woman a few years that was just amazing in bed. She took all of me with little effort and damn near wreaked my bed. Afterwards she said the sex was incredible but she didn't plan on doing it again. I guess it something on her bucket list. She had been there and done that. There are no hard fast rules. Never ever think you understand the mind of a woman.

I had my first black cock when I was in my mid 30, it was totally different experience then what I was uaed to, for the last 8 years I have had the same black lover on weekends only and my husband supports me on my desire and need for a black cock.. he just wants.it to be one person and discrete about.

I had my first black cock when I was in my mid 30, it was totally different experience then what I was uaed to, for the last 8 years I have had the same black lover on weekends only and my husband supports me on my desire and need for a black cock.. he just wants.it to be one person and discrete about.
In the group I belong to none of the women currently actively participate with their husbands. However I am reasonably sure that in at least a couple of cases their husband is aware and doesn't make an issue because we are very discrete. It may be that he is supportive and it may be he doesn't want a public scandal. However public scandals aren't what they once were even amoung professionals

Back