10 Ways Black Men Humiliate White Boys

Some humiliation things that a black guys has done to me might not be humiliating to someone else. I have went to the store to buy the wife an ******* so she could get butt fucked. I have held a black mans ass cheeks open so my wife could get her tongue deeper in the black guys asshole. I have brought my wife to a black guys place met the other black men there and then strip my white young wife naked and leave her there with those older black men. French kissing my wife after she has had her tongue up multiple black assholes. Being under my wife licking her pussy while some bbc fucks her and when he pulls out cum gushes from her pussy. We brought these 4 black men back to our hotel room one night to party. My wife was naked on all fours while some black thug we had just met was hammering her white married pussy. He came deep in her pussy when he pulls out the guy she was sucking moved around and shoved his bbc up my wife's pussy and another black man started fucking her mouth. The guy she was sucking looks at me and said when I fuck this slut I want you under her so you can lick my nut sack. So the second guy grunted and shot another load of cum in my wife's pussy. When he moved I slid under my wife and the third black guy was fixing to shove that big hard black cock in my wife's pussy. When he went balls deep in my wife's pussy with one stoke, I had a front row seat. All of a sudden liquid was covering my face. I thought my wife was pissing on me. I then realized it was the cum that the first two black guys had shot in my wife's pussy. When I came from up under my wife my face and hair was covered with black man cum. My opinion the most humiliating thing a bull has done is make me eat the black mans asshole that is fucking my wife while others waited their turn. Believe me when you are eating the asshole of the black man that is fucking your wife's pussy or asshole and there is an audience some very very humiliating things are said about my wife and me

Back