10 Things I Hate About You

Natalia Foster

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Some experiences of mine that I thought I would share with the Forum. Anyone want to add to the list?

10. Your breath could be used in chemical warfare to wipe out a small country.
9. You're an excellent writer, but when it comes to talking the talk you can barely keep a
conversation going.
8. You want to name 'the girls'.
7. You're 2 hours late AND you have bad breath.
6. You don't even wear your best sneakers.
5. Instead of using the terms 'pussy' or 'cock' during sex, you use 'vagina' or 'penis'.
4. You're already half-way through our session, then you tell me what the safe word is.
3. You never tried to lick my pussy.
2. Sucking face is how you kiss, literally.
1. Did I mention you have bad breath?

Some experiences of mine that I thought I would share with the Forum. Anyone want to add to the list?

10. Your breath could be used in chemical warfare to wipe out a small country.
9. You're an excellent writer, but when it comes to talking the talk you can barely keep a
conversation going.
8. You want to name 'the girls'.
7. You're 2 hours late AND you have bad breath.
6. You don't even wear your best sneakers.
5. Instead of using the terms 'pussy' or 'cock' during sex, you use 'vagina' or 'penis'.
4. You're already half-way through our session, then you tell me what the safe word is.
3. You never tried to lick my pussy.
2. Sucking face is how you kiss, literally.
1. Did I mention you have bad breath?
Breath is always a big deal, especially for men like me. I really enjoy looking a women in the eyes and kiss her while fucking

Good kissing is essential for me. I need my lips to be able to explore your lips, your tongue...neck, nipples, cock, balls, ass. I'm getting turned on writing this. :)

Back