10 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Dating White Men

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Recently i came across a wordpress article titled 10 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Dating White Men written by Janie Starks-Woods - a black woman. It is a response to a similar blog entry titled 10 Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls, written by a black man naming himself Ice.

The whole article is built up to invalidate each of the OP`s arguments. It is an interesting read, although again fueled with stereotypes. :|

But it was one particular point that caught my attention...

"2. White men in the bedroom. Ever got some head from a suburban boy with full lips and an appetite for days??? None of that cute *******, them boys get DOWN! From the roota to the toota!! And he’s not done until you are."

i would have expected the author to contradict the myth of black men having "better dicks" and being better lovers when it comes to penetrative sex - but NO! Even a pro-white-male writer points out that a white man`s top sexual quality is GOWING DOWN? ...interesting!

Reminds me of a thread with an associated poll i have once created on here. The question was, Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man? From the four options provided 55% of the voters as of now chose "Oral - Receiving". *LOL*

The poll is still open, so you can still participate here. ;)

Recently i came across a wordpress article titled 10 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Dating White Men written by Janie Starks-Woods - a black woman. It is a response to a similar blog entry titled 10 Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls, written by a black man naming himself Ice.

The whole article is built up to invalidate each of the OP`s arguments. It is an interesting read, although again fueled with stereotypes. :|

"2. White men in the bedroom. Ever got some head from a suburban boy with full lips and an appetite for days??? None of that cute *******, them boys get DOWN! From the roota to the toota!! And he’s not done until you are."

i would have expected the author to contradict the myth of black men having "better dicks" and being better lovers when it comes to penetrative sex - but NO! Even a pro-white-male writer points out that a white man`s top sexual quality is GOWING DOWN? ...interesting!

Reminds me of a thread with an associated poll i have once created on here. The question was, Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man? From the four options provided 55% of the voters as of now chose "Oral - Receiving". *LOL*

White men hop on fuck like a rabbit cum and say was that good leave you frustrated at least black lover's have stamina

I will say that if I am banned from this site over this you should have respect for us that love our black studs

I am sick and tired of these little white cock nobody's getting on here and posting there closet fantasy as a woman I would never say this but fuck of
you protest to much it almost seems like you are insecure and doubt that black men are good lovers. Any fool would know that color has little to do with sex since a hundred year old black dude would have problems getting it up. I believe you when you describe your experience with men but that is just your experience not everyones

you protest to much it almost seems like you are insecure and doubt that black men are good lovers. Any fool would know that color has little to do with sex since a hundred year old black dude would have problems getting it up. I believe you when you describe your experience with men but that is just your experience not everyones
Yes that's true but I believe that you have to have respect for us that love BBC

I can't figure out the incoherent, poorly spelled and grammatically incorrect nonsense posted here. But race most likely has little if anything to do with sexual performance. Some individuals from a certain race may be better in bed than some individuals from an other race and vice versa. But to say that an entire racial group of people is better than another is just plain dumb, simple as.

I can't figure out the incoherent, poorly spelled and grammatically incorrect nonsense posted here. But race most likely has little if anything to do with sexual performance. Some individuals from a certain race may be better in bed than some individuals from an other race and vice versa. But to say that an entire racial group of people is better than another is just plain dumb, simple as.
I suspect that many people are all thumbs and tap the wrong keys, also I am not writing letters to the post so grammar is not important

I suspect that many people are all thumbs and tap the wrong keys, also I am not writing letters to the post so grammar is not important
You do not need anyones permission to do or believe what you desire and I hope you get all the great sex you want but I think that there are white men and women who can make you feel good and it seems a shame to deny the pleasure
That's your thoughts not mine and what is wrong with the grammar here

Where is your photo in your avatar or do you hide I did not say that one race is better they know how to fuck and enjoy a woman as I have said that white males fuck like rabbits and leave you frustrated

Where is your photo in your avatar or do you hide I did not say that one race is better they know how to fuck and enjoy a woman as I have said that white males fuck like rabbits and leave you frustrated
There is no picture in my avatar and there never will be.

Maybe you are frustrated because you can only attract the bottom percentile of white men? More likely than hundreds of million of white men all 'fucking like rabbits', whatever that means.

There is no picture in my avatar and there never will be.

Maybe you are frustrated because you can only attract the bottom percentile of white men? More likely than hundreds of million of white men all 'fucking like rabbits', whatever that means.
Ooo this is probably not the site you should be on making comments

Ooo this is probably not the site you should be on making comments
If i fucked a few black women and found the experience to be lackluster (probably because i couldn't attract any better) it would be retarded of me to then declare that all black women, black women as a category are inferior when it comes to sex or that they 'fuck like rabbits' (whatever that means). This is true of any race, only a fool could disagree.

.....I guess it depends on whether you are wanting to be scientifically correct, or politically correct. Scientifically, genetics tends to give one individual or race an advantage/disadvantage over another. Let's use sports for example ... why do you suppose that most all of the basketball players in the NBA are black and not white? But, we know NOT to make an issue out of that because it isn't politically correct to do so ... you could ask Jimmy The Greek that if he was still alive. He was asked that question specifically, and gave an honest answer, and was chastised over it by being fired and shunned from TV sports commentaries for life.
.....So, I'm not going to question the fact that having a very large penis is more advantageous to having good sex than having a small one, or the fact that black males, on average, have that advantage over white males. There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, but, if you look at the average ... I don't think there's any doubt who has the advantage. That just makes "white boiz" like me try harder, is all. By the way, there are just as many down sides as up sides to genetic structuring. Its not what this thread is about, and certainly not one many prefer discussing, but there are down sides just the same.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg .....Mac

Back