10 Reasons Latina's Are My Favorite Women...

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
This post is my about my love for Latinas and why I like them over most other women.

1) The way they dance(Salsa/Latin Dance) no other nationality does dancing like a Latin ladie.
2) There cooking skills are barnone the best"take it from a guy who is from Miami".
3)They have a lot of "sexual appeal" dress,carry themselves,body fitness.
4)Less Flakyness
5)They care about there men more then most other types.(don't divorce often)
6)More Attentive (not on phone so much/distracted/they are tuned in to you!
7)They Are Very Loyal:Like #6 they are not so keen on divorce and are mentally tough women and can handle hard times.
8)Sexually once they open up they are super sexual creatures with a high sex drive;)
9)Latinas from outside of the United States are some of the sexiest women on earth I have been outside of the U.S. And by far the best women I have dealt with.
10)Family values trump all especially here in U.S. Where there are so many distractions they still stick with you.

But this is my opinion and experience and if I do plan to marry it most likely will be a ladie from another country (Latin/Europe)

Will post about international ladies soon also as I like them just as much:)

Chime in fellas,
Peace out
Super!!

This post is my about my love for Latinas and why I like them over most other women.

1) The way they dance(Salsa/Latin Dance) no other nationality does dancing like a Latin ladie.
2) There cooking skills are barnone the best"take it from a guy who is from Miami".
4)Less Flakyness
7)They Are Very Loyal:Like #6 they are not so keen on divorce and are mentally tough women and can handle hard times.
8)Sexually once they open up they are super sexual creatures with a high sex drive;)
9)Latinas from outside of the United States are some of the sexiest women on earth I have been outside of the U.S. And by far the best women I have dealt with.
10)Family values trump all especially here in U.S. Where there are so many distractions they still stick with you.

But this is my opinion and experience and if I do plan to marry it most likely will be a ladie from another country (Latin/Europe)

Chime in fellas,
Peace out
Super!!
Tnx for all those flattering words.:lips::lips::lips:

I think some latin girls and white girls are the most stunning beautiful anything of the world.
Black and Asian girls are not as attractive but some do come very close! But for the most part white girls are just... have the best eggs of the entire human race :p
And this is coming from a white guy, I say fair play to black guys who can (easily) get inside certain certain white hotties.

Last edited:
-----> Married to Latina <-----

Her voice. The accent is sexy as fuck.
Regardless.

If you really are married to such a Latina, then spread the love!
Women are selfish, so prove to them how wrong they are how they feel that men are selfish - true "double standards" lol

We all want the opportunity to fuck that certain extremely hot girl, so why is marriage even a thing these days? Or should we all just all be happy with a religion like Islam.... I mean, come on, ANY religion these days is a total and utter huge HUGE farce.

Shrug, I see so many guys wanting to get inside some girls, but want said girls all to them selves... even though 1,000,000 other men want her.

I think some latin girls and white girls are the most stunning beautiful anything of the world.
Black and Asian girls are not as attractive but some do come very close! But for the most part white girls are just... have the best eggs of the entire human race :p
And this is coming from a white guy, I say fair play to black guys who can (easily) get inside certain certain white hotties.
You crazy as hell! Black & Asian are beautiful. To each is own! But given my experiences... Latina pussy just stays juicy the way I like it! :p

I have mixed emotions about latina women. On one hand their racist as hell even more then Whites but on the other they are cool as fuck. I noticed there is really no in between with them. They either hate our guts or they are black guy exclusive and pro black. I have met some Latinas who swear they are black when they are not, they are more pro black then me, but then I have some Latinas who would openly discriminate against blacks down here in Houston and deny them services.

4)Less Flakyness

Chime in fellas,
Peace out
Super!!
You just described most Catholics

I am regularly meeting a Latino woman these days and every time I see her she gets more and more open and comfortable to explore her sexuality. She loves biting and bruises and spanking (receiving)… absolutely kinky.🔥 And she has the body and appeal unlike I have seen earlier.

I don’t compare people from different races. I have been with kinky white women, asian, black and each had their own way to express their desires. and I have had some fantastic experiences. So it just depends on how comfortable you get and they get with you.

Last edited:
I am regularly meeting a Latino woman these days and every time I see her she gets more and more open and comfortable to explore her sexuality. She loves biting and bruises and spanking (receiving)… absolutely kinky.🔥 And she has the body and appeal unlike I have seen earlier.

I don’t compare people from different races. I have been with kinky white women, asian, black and each had their own way to express their desires. and I have had some fantastic experiences. So it just depends on how comfortable you get and they get with you.
True but I do lol it’s my opinion but I do like Asians and foreign females more than western women.

Back