10 HUSBANDS WHO CAME HOME EARLY

Have you ever caught your wife fucking another man?

• Yes

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 57 44.5%
  • Not sure, but something was definitely going on

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters
Me and my wife lived in a small apartment The living room and the bedroom was one room my wife has been out of town on a business trip and an old friend of mine Head just got back to town he was needing a place to crash for the night so I led to crash at our apartment. I had to work a half day on that Saturday, but unbeknowing to me my wife came home a few days early. I arrived home about 1230 to the sound of the bed squeaking and as I open the front door there on the bed was my wife on all fours and my buddy was behind her Fucking her, none of us said a word as I walk to the bed undid my pants and pulled out my dick my wife wasted no time in sucking my dick as my buddy went back to fucking her. What was supposed to be an over night stay for my buddy turn into a two month stay which we made sure my wife was fucked every night.

i don't mind as long as it is a Black Man. My wife does fuck Black Men when i am not around but i have never walked in on them. If i did, i would watch and make sure they had anything they needed.

Back