Terms of Service and Rules
The BlacktoWhite forums were created so users can share their photos, videos, stories and questions. Please take care to follow our simple rules and these forums will remain a fun and valuable resource for everyone. These site-wide rules apply to posting in the forums, failure to abide by these rules will earn you a warning or worst, ban from blacktowhite.
1. Please keep all posts on-topic. Additionally, "Hijacking," the intrusive posting within a thread by a member to "introduce" themself or to "announce my availability," within a fellow member's (creator/author) thread, is strongly prohibited.
2. Choose the correct forum that matches the content of your post. Before creating a new topic, use the forum's powerful search feature, it may have been created before.
3. DO NOT post, upload any gay (male-on-male) & transgender content in non-specific forum sections or in media gallery. This site is exclusively for heterosexual interactions.
4. DO NOT post or request photos & videos that are watermarked with another website's name or URL.
5. DO NOT post a picture with the watermark edited out in order to circumvent rule #4.
6. DO NOT post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.
7. DO NOT post or request any offers for the solicitation of illegal prostitution; and 'c h i l d' pornography. All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.
8. Discussion of minors(under 21 years of age) is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.
9. DO NOT post any tasteless material or links to websites with said content. (No watersports. No bestiality. No rape etc...)
10. All posts must be written in English, except in the forums designated for other languages. Whenever possible, try to write a short description of the photos and videos you post. This makes it easier for people to use the forum's search feature.
11. No SPAM allowed! You may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products or services. You may not use our forums to promote pay sites or your own sites/blogs.
12. DO NOT make repeated posts in order to post links or personal ads. DO NOT post repeated pictures of your penises that are not related to Thread Topics also. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos that match the Forum Topic) first.
13. Do NOT post personal information about yourself or any other person. NO last names, e-mails, phone numbers or addresses! Do NOT post links to anyone's profiles on social networking sites. Please see the Dating topic in the Announcements section of the Forum. Do NOT use our website for personal revenge scenarios! For your safety, we strongly encourage members to exchange email addresses/Skype/Twitter and related contact information during the conversation (or "inbox") feature of this Site.
14. Links to file sharing sites where individuals are posting for profit are not allowed.
15. DO NOT post a request without uploading an example of what you are looking for.
16. Please do not create duplicate posts featuring the exact same pictures across multiple threads or sections. Instead, please choose ONE thread (or start a new one) where you think those pictures will be most appropriate and upload them there only.
17. DO NOT post (or request) links to pay sites or their passwords. The forums are about sharing, not stealing.
18. DO NOT "bump" a thread for the sake of bumping it. Have something vital to contribute, either content (new pictures, videos, or links) or an interesting comment. Pointless bumps will be removed.
19. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread. Please consider that it is unfair to only make requests without first making some sort of contribution here first. We advise against making a request in your first post.
20. It is forbidden for a member to represent himself or herself as someone who they are not. For example, if you are a male, do not pretend to be a female. If you are exposed, intentionally projecting false representation of yourself, you will be banned from this site.
Also, you should not list and/or represent yourself as a couple IF you are, in fact, an individual, and/or your spouse does not know. If you complete your personal and profile information, it should be a true reflection of who you are. If you are concerned about your privacy, it is better NOT to give any information, than to provide the other members false information of yourself. Intentionally providing false information to mislead the other members is forbidden and may result in our requesting that you verify your account information. If it is determined that your account information is intentionally false, you will be banned from this site.
21. Each member may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned.
22. Avatars & Stuff: Do not use someone else's personal photo (face or other body parts) as your personal avatar, as this is a false and misleading representation to the other members of our community. Use only your own personal photographs, images, and drawings which personally belong to you. Your avatar should be an honest reflection of you and the gender you list as your avatar. Please note that if we suspicion your avatar as false or misleading, we may ask you to verify your account information.
Also avatars cannot contain the following:
- Violent, or offensive images
- Trademarked or copyrighted images
- Close-up images of male or female private parts
There are numerous other sites that allow other types of media photos and this rule is at the discretion of Site Management and Sr. Administrators.
24. DO NOT argue with a MOD or ADM in public, PMing to discuss issue is permitted.
We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so that all members can feel welcome to share their respective positions. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments (racial slurs are prohibited). Respect each other, do not use names like "n*gg*rs", "sl*t", "b*tch", "wh*r*", "f*gg*t" (or variations thereof), etc... when interacting with an individual and fellow member. We are better than that.
If you enjoy the forums, give something back. Even if its just one photo, video or story. Every member that contributes to our community makes it better and stronger.
Have fun posting and enjoy the forums.