white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
I'm so happy to hear what you are saying and it's so evolved allowing us all to serve without questioning gay,bi or whatever

Attachments

• IMG_2467~2.jpg
    IMG_2467~2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1083~2.jpg
    IMG_1083~2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9967.JPG
    IMG_9967.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20160307_004812 (1).jpg
    20160307_004812 (1).jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
My asshole is for BBC’s only I do love waxing, bleaching, and painting my nails for a great night out with a lovely BBC

Absolutely agree. Is there any BBC Bulls that think like this? I feel like most men have the curiosity, just afraid to admit it! Looking for my BBC to worship!

Back