Which race gives the best head?

Donald Glover

Male
Real Person
Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.

I've had both 1 black and 1 white give me that insane "gock gock 3000" that actually had me tapping out!

I'm a skilled lover, a master cocksmith, a certified pipe layer, who prides himself on climax control, who can go all night long till the break of dawn and not bust until the lovely lady has had enough, but that insane gock gock had me in retreat waiving the white flag of surrender!😂

Honestly you almost can't even call that gock gock 3000 head! It's literally the terminator of blow jobs! It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pitty or remorse, and it absolutely will not stop until you either bust or tap out!🤣
you need to come fuck my girlfriends mouth like that!

I've had a few black girls suck my white cock and they were all really good. It feels like their lips never end and my entire cock is getting tongued and lipped from top to bottom. And none of them were ever hesitant or squeamish about gulping and swallowing my load. And I'm a big cummer. Spurt after spurt after spurt, none of them ever backed off and took it all. Mmmmmm.....And it has such a slumming feel to it, especially when you cum.

Back