Too many fakes on this site

Handsomenthick

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I'm sure I'm going to get flagged or blocked but I've been on and off this site for a while now on that black male living in Atlanta, Georgia area. Everybody keep asking me why I'm not involved with anyone and that's because females in Atlanta area is not real. There's too many scammers. Too many people that just want pictures and I'm looking for a meet and greet. So if you want to judge me that's fine. It's up to you but I'm looking for a meet and greet and I don't have nothing to hide

I'm sure I'm going to get flagged or blocked but I've been on and off this site for a while now on that black male living in Atlanta, Georgia area. Everybody keep asking me why I'm not involved with anyone and that's because females in Atlanta area is not real. There's too many scammers. Too many people that just want pictures and I'm looking for a meet and greet. So if you want to judge me that's fine. It's up to you but I'm looking for a meet and greet and I don't have nothing to hide
Try sdc.com.

Interesting. I’ve played with many guys from Atlanta. They have even offered to fly me down for group play. I would think that big city would be full of women. Although many guys from that area fly here for group play.

I've noticed men in urban areas with a large black population seem to struggle finding women. Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit . But the reverse is true for us couples in more moderate population areas with demographics shifted more our way. It's most likely the women in the big cities don't have to search too hard to there harder to find.

I've noticed men in urban areas with a large black population seem to struggle finding women. Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit . But the reverse is true for us couples in more moderate population areas with demographics shifted more our way. It's most likely the women in the big cities don't have to search too hard to there harder to find.
Yes this is true

If you only talk with "real people" = verified. Dosen't that solve many fake problems?

A white guy who's forbidden to verify so sorry I have no clue.
/Just trying to be helpful :giggle:

Yeah there is a lot of fakes 😑

It's the same in here in Oklahoma. I have met more couples off doublelist then I have one here.

Back