Sex with a married man.

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet
Interesting question. My wife's 1st Bull got involved with another woman and they mutually agreeded to end their Bull/Vixen relationship.
He was single and my wife did not want to keep him from having a more traditional relationship.
This lifestyle is complex and certainly not acceptable by many. I'm sure my wife would not want to get involved with a married man.

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet
When we first started out that was my rule, no married men but people lie and after awhile. My thought was if they weren't cheating with me they would be looking elsewhere. I didn't know these guys from a hole in the wall I didn't go after them knowing they were married.

I did have one pissed off girlfriend/wife that drove by my house and yelled out Slut as she drove by. I had a pretty good idea who the guy was and we corrected that real quick. I don't know what ever happened between them but never heard from either one again. Luckly we only had one neighbor across the street so it wasn't a thickly settled area. I'm pretty sure he knew what was going on with the amount of different cars that would pull up at different times. There is a story to go along with it but I will leave it as is for now.

Hotwife Kara Sweet
damn that's hot love to enjoy you like this so sexy!

Back