Pimped wives

Yes the more they getting know Sammy the more it happens she says it’s ok and she enjoys it, I love hearing about it also
They do enjoy being used and pimped, no question about it. I love to take an otherwise respectable woman and pimp her for a night, brings her down in one respect, turns her on in another.

I use to with a few playmates use to have some friends use to come over to watch the games I would have her dress in something sexy very revealing use to love showing her off she would bring us drinks they looking up her skirt or down her shirt that would tap me ask I would say she open while we here they would fuck her all over the house just grab her use her right where they was at or they would text me after they get off work ask if they can use her before they went home she loved pleasing black men she said it's her purpose in life especially if they wasn't satisfied at home

I've got one white slut teacher/wife/mom that I pimp the first Saturday of each month. She never knows ahead of time where I'm going to take her, might be a bar, ball game, mall, whatever. When I get her back to her home hubby almost wears his tongue out licking up all the deposits.

Another white slut, older, richer, granny, I usually take to black civic activity gatherings, let her meet some of the people and then after the event ends make her available for some of the black men and women.

i wonder why more women don't try this on a limited basis, just for the fun. i don't mean street walking. such as , charge your neighbor, whom you are fucking, $20.00 for an afternoon or ONS. whatever is a normal date scenario.

Back