INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Our trip to Miami was unbelievable back early 2000 lots to do and so many good looking men young and older, we had a condo very close to the beach although it did have a pool , while swimming we met several tenants one was an older black guy with muscles I would love but will never have , he seemed to take a fancy to Kim which she loved so the next few days he joined us on the beach and got to know us very well , he would make sure Kim was covered in sun cream rubbing it into her often and she retuned the favour , she asked if I was ok with Robby as I thinks he wants moor from me , so I invited him to our condo for dinner , dinner was great and Rob was in form we discussed Kim and he asked if we were swingers , this gave him the ok , I let them in the lounge as I cleared the table , able to see they were kissing with his tongue deep down her throat I could tell Kim was wet and ready , next time I looked she had his cock down her throat while rob was removing her clothes as she sucked his enoumous cock , they must have both got naked as next time I looked he had Kim sitting on his cock and as she leant forward I could see it opening her so wide , he then sucked her hard nipples as she rode his cock , I just had to go watch , Kim was so into fucking she didn’t see me all she said was ooooh fuck me herder , rob was asking like my cock slut , yes yes I love your thick cock , rob looked over to me , you have now lost this white slut while you in Miami I want her every night so get used to it , rob fucked Kim for the next two hours making me watch then made me watch him shoot cum down her throat , as he cleaned up and had a beer with me telling me Kim was unbearable fuck and wants to bring two of his friends if that was ok with me , Kim smilled at me , please baby let rob bring his friends next time.

cute-couple-v0-1d8p4gznoatc1.jpg

My wife is currently in Jamaica since yesterday. She went with her girl friend from work. Have only received a couple of short texts from her since she arrived. When I asked what what her first day / night was like and if she was having fun she only replied that I have to wait to look at the pictures and video to judge for myself. The waiting is killing me!
Are you planning to share the video and pictures with us?

It's a big thing now mature married women going on vacation to Jamaica or some other Caribbean island to have sex with black men. We are a part of a swing group that meets occasionally and this time us and two other couples decided to plan such a trip. My husband and I booked the trip and a while later we all fly to Jamaica for a hot vacation. The second night there the three of us ladies all got laid by black studs we met at a local bar which was swarming with black cock just waiting to service women like us. My husband is fine with it as long as it stays between us. My two friends have the same agreement with their husbands and each of us took full advantage. He told me he was fine with me having as many as I wanted while we were there so I took him up on it and fucked five other black bulls during the week . Our next trip is the first of October I can not wait to get me some more of that big black cock.
Which resort which bar please

My wife is currently in Jamaica since yesterday. She went with her girl friend from work. Have only received a couple of short texts from her since she arrived. When I asked what what her first day / night was like and if she was having fun she only replied that I have to wait to look at the pictures and video to judge for myself. The waiting is killing me!
I'd be jerking myself like crazy if my wife went to Jamaica

Our trip to Miami was unbelievable back early 2000 lots to do and so many good looking men young and older, we had a condo very close to the beach although it did have a pool , while swimming we met several tenants one was an older black guy with muscles I would love but will never have , he seemed to take a fancy to Kim which she loved so the next few days he joined us on the beach and got to know us very well , he would make sure Kim was covered in sun cream rubbing it into her often and she retuned the favour , she asked if I was ok with Robby as I thinks he wants moor from me , so I invited him to our condo for dinner , dinner was great and Rob was in form we discussed Kim and he asked if we were swingers , this gave him the ok , I let them in the lounge as I cleared the table , able to see they were kissing with his tongue deep down her throat I could tell Kim was wet and ready , next time I looked she had his cock down her throat while rob was removing her clothes as she sucked his enoumous cock , they must have both got naked as next time I looked he had Kim sitting on his cock and as she leant forward I could see it opening her so wide , he then sucked her hard nipples as she rode his cock , I just had to go watch , Kim was so into fucking she didn’t see me all she said was ooooh fuck me herder , rob was asking like my cock slut , yes yes I love your thick cock , rob looked over to me , you have now lost this white slut while you in Miami I want her every night so get used to it , rob fucked Kim for the next two hours making me watch then made me watch him shoot cum down her throat , as he cleaned up and had a beer with me telling me Kim was unbearable fuck and wants to bring two of his friends if that was ok with me , Kim smilled at me , please baby let rob bring his friends next time.
Please tell more.

Back