How to work thru wife getting fucked

VanIsleCpl

Couple
Yoooo, hopefully anyone with a similar experience will drop some knowledge for this fuckn useless pos...

Check this: Ive introduced my wife to the lifestyle, a fantasy of mine, and she had a half experience (she said she panicked and didn't follow thru) with her best friend, which I agreed upon due to the fact that she said it was her first and just a practice bull.. someone she knew wouldn't put her on front Street ya know??
Well, I'm in a bad place rn.. she allegedly let's her practice bull inside our bedroom while I'm sleeping and tells me sexy thoughts while she plays.. as soon as the sun comes up and he's done breeding her... And I say that was so hot, I love you and thank you, she says that never happened (just like the week before and the day before that and so on.. for the last 4 years) and I must've been hallucinating!! Lol 😅
Aaand I can't touch her pussy for at least a week afterwards 🤔

Has anyone shown their wife the way... And had her not include or get mad when you cucks ask questions??
I love her sooo fuckn mutch, but I fuckn haaaaate phonys who fake the funk, ya know? I'm down to ride... Just wish she was too. FML

Last edited:
Yoooo, hopefully anyone with a similar experience will drop some knowledge for this fuckn useless pos...

Check this: Ive introduced my wife to the lifestyle, a fantasy of mine, and she had a half experience (she said she panicked and didn't follow thru) with her best friend, which I agreed upon due to the fact that she said it was her first and just a practice bull.. someone she knew wouldn't put her on front Street ya know??
Well, I'm in a bad place rn.. she allegedly let's her practice bull inside our bedroom while I'm sleeping and tells me sexy thoughts while she plays.. as soon as the sun comes up and he's done breeding her... And I say that was so hot, I love you and thank you, she says that never happened (just like the week before and the day before that and so on.. for the last 4 years) and I must've been hallucinating!! Lol 😅
Aaand I can't touch her pussy for at least a week afterwards 🤔

Has anyone shown their wife the way... And had her not include or get mad when you cucks ask questions??
I love her sooo fuckn mutch, but I fuckn haaaaate phonys who fake the funk, ya know? I'm down to ride... Just wish she was too. FML
Having a 'half experience' doesn't really make any sense.

Years ago I actually met a couple online only to find they lived five blocks from me. Hubby was an OTR driver who loved seconds so frequently when he got in she would call me over and we would get busy in the same bed with the intent of waking him up! One of the few experiences I ever had where the hubby would actually be joyous discovering wife was getting fucked!

Back