We have been to Hedo several times, wife has never had sex on the beach but we have seen it happen, she has had sex in the pool and in open a few times. I believe it really depends on the groups that are present as to how much is allowed.
This is the way we saw and experienced it when we were there a few years ago. Although, my wife did have sex on the beach too, as well as the pool and in open.

Can anyone suggest a nice resort nearby for a few days before we arrive at Hedo for a couple of days as first timers? Mid 30s couple. Thanks!

Can anyone suggest a nice resort nearby for a few days before we arrive at Hedo for a couple of days as first timers? Mid 30s couple. Thanks!
We’ve stayed at a few places for a night or two before Hedo. Travelers Beach Resort is nice, has a bar/restaurant on site but also a number of places walkable by the beach. Their prices have gone up since covid, used to be about $100 a night but now is closer to $200 (at least the time of year we go). Le Mirage is a small boutique hotel on the cliffs in Negril, no beach but they have a nice pool and do allow clothing optional so you can start your all over tan. A few spots on their cliffs to have more privacy being naked too. Coral Seas Beach (they have 2 other resorts…so google beach…) is inexpensive, $125 or so, if you just want cheap. When booking, make sure you are choosing a room with A/C is that’s something you want..some place have cheap rooms but they don’t have it.

We’ve stayed at a few places for a night or two before Hedo. Travelers Beach Resort is nice, has a bar/restaurant on site but also a number of places walkable by the beach. Their prices have gone up since covid, used to be about $100 a night but now is closer to $200 (at least the time of year we go). Le Mirage is a small boutique hotel on the cliffs in Negril, no beach but they have a nice pool and do allow clothing optional so you can start your all over tan. A few spots on their cliffs to have more privacy being naked too. Coral Seas Beach (they have 2 other resorts…so google beach…) is inexpensive, $125 or so, if you just want cheap. When booking, make sure you are choosing a room with A/C is that’s something you want..some place have cheap rooms but they don’t have it.
Thank you!

Been considering going to Jamaica for a summer vacation and wanted to know some insider info on the resort. Do they allow sex in public? Meaning if I see a delicious bbc on the beach can I stop and suck it right there and then or are those actions frowned upon?
We went to Hedo in Feb for a week. We seen everything and everything. Sex in public isn't to common but it does happen. The cabanas are active at times and the nude pool... well it gets cleaned twice a day so that should tell you something. There is a play room by the nude pool and the main playroom opens around 10pm.

We seen plenty of people get sucked at the nude pool. Even seen sex on the catamaran as the cruise was winding down and they started to head back to the resort someone broke out some whipped cream. Each person ( that wanted to) took a spoonful and placed it on someone else body part ( after consent of course) Lots of girl on girl boobies sucking. Male parts being sucked on, The mind blowing thing is we sailed by quite a few resorts where it was seen there was a boat full of mostly nude people.

We got one lady that was swimming in the water to take off her bikini top off after everyone was chanting "take it off take it off" what an experience. If you have any other specific questions feel free to message us.

Not one time from the airport to the resort and back did we feel unsafe. We also took the Tim air plane from the airport to the resort which saved over an hour and a half from rush hour traffic. 14 min Cessna plan ride and we were in the nude pool about an hour after we landed. Worth the money.

I was at hedo a couple years ago with my husband so an obvious gay couple. We had no issues- there was plenty of sex being had and much of it was out in the open. The later it gets the more freaky it gets - I got some good dick and saw lots of hot (and not so hot) people of all races and types. I would go back every year if I could. Especially if you’re hetero you’re gonna have a fantastic time

Back