Have any ladies tried an actual horse dildo?

Yes I've enjoyed it for years! I'm a size queen, my hubby is a healthy 8" so I've played with 9 & 10" bbc's so that's why I'm hooked on bbc's and for me it's normal to enjoy big black cocks & being filled, all 3holes with as much cum balls deep please

Not sure since I was blindfolded with earplugs but they tied me up in a stall of a horse barn . They tied me with my legs spread wide and high over my head kind of like an upside down riding position . I felt a set of hands spreading my pussy lips and lubing me up. I thought for a moment that I was about to be fist fucked. Then I felt a huge cock head soft but firm tapping and pushing against my opening . Then it went in me , the cock head was about the size of a toilet plunger . One medium push and then wham that cock buried up inside of me. It had to be 18 inches and slammed into my top of my chest area. I felt that cock head traveling the length of body and slamming into me . I felt for a moment that I was going to be fucked to death by this massive cock . I can not explain how full of cock my little body felt like I had become impaled . It shot off an explosion of cum that ran down the crack of my ass and puddled up under me. Then slowly the massive cock slipped out of me. I think during the same time that the cock shot me full of cum that I had an orgasm. I never got to see or was told what they did to me. I pretty much know but can't be sure. Either way I had the ultimate cock in me and like the girl in this pic, I was fucked .
Mmm love that fantasies for my beautiful blonde wife 😍 💕 💖 💗 ❤️ 😘 😍

Back