Going Bareback . . . What Compelled You?

Yes he does whenever he wants
I like this. That means you get the same person consistently with progressive good sex, and more importantly safe sex because you knkw you two are only dealing with each other. I like the fact of how you him and your husband a simple understanding and agreement to all be on the same page.

I had for many years refused my husband’s desire to watch me being fucked by a black guy who’s penis would be much bigger than his own cock .
We had been to a friends birthday party, we had often talked about our sex lives and desires. On one occasion she asked me how big my husband’s cock is , I replied about six inches, she asked if I had ever had sex with a black guy or any guy with a big bigger cock than my husband’s. cock .i said oh no . My husband’s fantasy is to watch a black guy with a much bigger cock than his own cock .
I explained that I was happy with my husband’s cock , she then started telling me about her latest boyfriend and how big his cock is and it’s the biggest she had ever experienced.
Un be known to myself she had told her uncle that I was in need of being seduced . She had basically set my husband and I up at her party. With her uncle
He slowly seduced me while I danced with him, after the party we were asked to give him a lift home as we were passing near to where he lives , My husband said not a problem, as we drove to his house I was in the back of the car, he was in the front giving my husband directions to his house, he was also telling my husband how lucky he was having such a beautiful and sexy wife.
We arrived at his house and he invited us in for a night cap , he continued to seduce me , eventually showing my husband and I his huge black cock . As soon as I saw it I wanted him to fuck me , as it was totally unexpected or planned neither my husband or I had any condoms so it was take him bare back or not be fucked . It was a no option I wanted his cock so I let him fuck me bare back and ever time since he’s fucked me bare back.

Back