BBC Encounters Without Telling Your Husband

Are there hotwives/bbcsluts here who have had secret encounters with black men and are yet to share their intimacy with their husbands?

Or say your husband knows of your lover for black cock, do you always get to tell him every black men you spend quality time with?
We share everything! A few playdates were after the fact, just to mix things up and keep things interesting.
Doing anything in secret is just plain cheating and we don't cheat on each other.

So stupid. It’s always the Cuck hubby. Posting like he’s the wife and himself
I love to watch the way you visually view how a White Cuck Hubby operates! Lying and pretending to be what he is never ever capable of being! A White Married Sexy BBC Cumslut loving Hotwife and you are all practically aware of what kind of Sexual exhilarating things that he loves so so much! They have a naturally defined attraction to the fullest of the world's The most highly attractive Site! A Huge Thick Black Cock when it's pounding deep and thurstfully hard inside of the White Married slut or Girlfriend who is living in the Incredible sexually exploding interracial lifestyle and I have been experienced enough to know how much it works on his Sexual Libido to watch the joy and extreme pleasure in my Huge Thick Strong and powerfully enhanced Big Black African Cock graciously have a beautiful White Married or single White Women in a Addictively crazed state of teeth chattering and Spine tingling over the Top and unforgettably cherished Sexually charged pleasure and he is totally Amazed by the both of them and they way they are so willingly obligated with ravishing each other's body and the Incredible sexually exploding beauty of the different skin contrast and I have been taught by the experiences with White Married Couples and single Women and I love how much they both have a dedicated passion for being Dominated by a Strong Black Alpha Bull and I love to watch the both of them and Owning them and they visually eyeball rolling look of their love for the extreme thirst for Black king's Seed is the most admirable thing ever that has a Attached and Sexually Bonding effect on me and I am very happy to have discovered my life's Calling for the greater good and the Biggest thrill and most Amazing turn on for me and the erotically charged way for me love the Most! BNWO is the only thing that matters and it's a life changing exploit that makes perfectly self explanatory sense!

Are there hotwives/bbcsluts here who have had secret encounters with black men and are yet to share their intimacy with their husbands?

Or say your husband knows of your lover for black cock, do you always get to tell him every black men you spend quality time with?
My husband was the catalyst to us enjoying the lifestyle but over time it’s not as prevalent as it once was. I feel I don’t “cheat” I’m just fortunate and travel for work so I don’t necessarily tell him everything that occurs on a trip. I’m sure he knows, just doesn’t ask either. Both happy!

We excitingly share with each other, sometimes can't wait to tell so we video chat.however we play at a higher level than most and believe omition is lying..........it's okay to tell after the fact. But what's the point of doing this if your not going to tell. Just makes you a lying cheater.

We excitingly share with each other, sometimes can't wait to tell so we video chat.however we play at a higher level than most and believe omition is lying..........it's okay to tell after the fact. But what's the point of doing this if your not going to tell. Just makes you a lying cheater.
Agree!
A few times, not often, I'll get the "Oh, by the way, I saw Joey earlier today ... ". It was just her way of keeping things interesting.
Would you feel guilt lying to someone you love and care for? Guilt is a terrible thing to live with.

I usually find out when my wife has met up with her black lover because when I go down on her I taste his wonderful cum in her pussy.

Back