Are White Women's Asses Evolving and Changing?

I'm seeing far more bubbly, shapely asses on white women now, as compared to just 20-30 years ago. Is it just my imagination, or are they getting away from the flat, skinny asses of the past? In clothes, it may be due to changes in garments (Spanx, etc.), but their naked asses are definitely more shapely. Anyone else notice this?
You find what you seek

I was just speaking about this the other day. Apparently there is a theory that this is a new evolutionary development attributed to the increase in interracial breeding.
White women are evolving their physical attributes to attract black mating.
If white women are doing more to shape their asses now than in the past, is this because white men are now attracted to nice asses versus the skinny, flat asses they wanted in the past?
We also have to account for macro social acceptance of the thicker body style being desirable and how that plays into women, of all races, not trying to change themselves to fit in. I think overall, Gen Z and millennials, are pushing and redefining "beauty standards". Ultimately I fucking love it because the amount of cheeks on white women is amazing. Im here for whatever makes the sundress poke out a little bit more.

We also have to account for macro social acceptance of the thicker body style being desirable and how that plays into women, of all races, not trying to change themselves to fit in. I think overall, Gen Z and millennials, are pushing and redefining "beauty standards". Ultimately I fucking love it because the amount of cheeks on white women is amazing. Im here for whatever makes the sundress poke out a little bit more.
Exactly. Just fucking enjoy it! No need to explain it

I'm seeing far more bubbly, shapely asses on white women now, as compared to just 20-30 years ago. Is it just my imagination, or are they getting away from the flat, skinny asses of the past? In clothes, it may be due to changes in garments (Spanx, etc.), but their naked asses are definitely more shapely. Anyone else notice this?
Definitely 💯. I was thinking the same.

Back