Wife's first Black Cock

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by twintech9, Feb 19, 2012.

Sexy Blonde Wife Goes Black
  1. twintech9

twintech9 New Member

I set up a meeting at a hotel for my wife with a black guy. I told her I always had a fantasy of watching her fuck a big black dick. Her first reaction was "well that's not ganna happen,but I told her that I wanted to sit back and watch and I would be so horny that I would be stroking my cock and shooting cum all over! She finally gave in and said yes but he would have to wear a condom and that he had to pull out before he cums. I took her to the hotel and had her get naked and slip on a pair of black thigh high stockings. When the guy arrived I had her go into the bathroom while he got naked and sat on the bed. I told him to fuck her good and pound that pussy. I called her out and at the first sight of his cock she smiled, she would not suck his cock buy I told her to jerk him off for a little. I knew her pussy was wet so I had him slip on a condom while I went over to her and thanked her for doing this. She laid on her back and he slid his cock in her pussy, I think she came in about 45 seconds. I told her to get on top and ride him a while. She slide down on his cock and he grabbed her juicy ass and started to fuck her good and hard like I said, she was moaning and looked over at me with a look like I can't believe how hard he is slamming my pussy, she then said don't cum in the condom pull out, I told her that she came and it's fair that he gets a good nut off. At this point I think her pussy was getting beat up so bad that she wanted it to be finished so she told him he could cum, at that point he grabbed her ass one more time and thrusted away for 30 seconds and he moaned as he filled the condom with cum, my wife jumped off his cock and quick looked at the condom to make sure it was not ripped, I asked her if she had fun and she said yes, I asked if we could do it again sometime and she replied " I will think about it"
    wanabecucked, tmann69 and willsrvu like this.
  2. drleg

drleg Member

nice any pics
  3. chrisburgess18

chrisburgess18 Member

ur a lucky guy, get her more BBC
  4. CuckinVA

CuckinVA Well-Known Member

she will do it again