Watching wife fuck black cock

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by twintech9, Jan 16, 2012.

Preparing a wife for her Black Lover
  1. twintech9

twintech9 New Member

I would love to set up a date for my wife with a big black cock. I would have her get all dressed up and looking sexy as hell. I would then take her to a hotel to meet the guy, I would have us all get on the elevator and i would have her lift her skirt up and show him her g stringed juicy ass. I would then look at him and tell him 'thats the ass your ganna be fucking real soon'. I know at that point her pussy would be dripping wet, and my cock would be rock hard, once in the room i would have her take off her clothes and grab his cock and tell her to suck the hell out of that black dick, when he is good and hard i would have him slap on a condom and i would lube her pussy up. i would have him go to town on that pussy and to make her cum good, i would let him choose if he wanted to bust a nut in the rubber or if she would let him he could cum all over her belly, once the cum was all cleaned up i would have her spread her legs and i would get on top of her and fuck her till every drop of cum was deep in her pussy,
    Rattenfänger and J. Beachy like this.