THESE WIVES MAY NOT NEED BBC

Discussion in 'Stud, Stallion, Bull and Cock Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Mar 20, 2011.

My wife forces me to watch her do these guys
?

Are you well-hung and your wife still craves black cock?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    60.4%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. Just checking

9 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member

Although they might want to fuck a black man for other reasons ....

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
  2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I want my wife to try her first bbc or an other white cock,she has never had another cock since we have been together 22yrs.
    vidapaz likes this.
  3. Harry Laick

Harry Laick Member

These pictures of white boys with medium sized cocks are worth placing pictures where people can see them. No more little dicks should be shown. I am envy of the guy's dick in the first picture. I bet his cock is 7 or 8 inches soft and about 10 inches hard. You just don't see or hear of a white boy with a cock like that. This guy should compare with a bbc and see who the cuckold is!
  4. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

I let my slut fuck only black guys, no white cock in her other than mine. If she wants GOOD cock it has to be black. She's good with that!
    Nobby and fuckmygrrrrll like this.
  5. Harry Laick

Harry Laick Member

How can you do that? Once you let a bbc do your wife that pussy won't be the same. She gets that big cock then goes back to your little dick. A white boy can't compete with bbc. Satisfy your wife with your dick, tongue or even a big white dildo.
  6. Harry Laick

Harry Laick Member

Looking at the first picture it look like he is getting turned on and getting hard. Half his cock down to his head looks to be getting hard and half way back to his body is still soft. His head of his dick looks hard. It is sticking away from his shaft. If the part of cock next to the head looked the the rest then his cock would be shriveled up and hanging down even with his bag. I still like the way it looks and would like to have a cock like that!
  7. HotAsianWife

HotAsianWife Member

Hmm well yes they look nice but some of us come here because its our fantasy. Its also a combination of size and staying power. I have accepted that my wife can have better penetrative sex with a well hung black man or two. I trust her because she comes back to me and its about me letting her go to him for her. That turns her on especially the fact he is black because of her strict culture its just so forbidden in her family. I get off on the fact she would do this for me and it just wouldn't be the same unless it was a black guy.With her being so cute and asian i can't count how many white guys would love to be with her. Its just not the same in this context.
    vidapaz likes this.
  8. MilfWife

MilfWife Active Member

wpid-photo-51309896782590.png wpid-photo-11309714015590.png wpid-photo-51309714031590.png

Goot love the Cum Shots !!
  9. youngVAfreak

youngVAfreak Member

im 8 inches but not too thick. i know how to use it, and i can also eat great pussy...but there is just something about seeing my girl(well wishing and dreaming) getting torn apart by giant black cocks
    wm4bm/wfsex likes this.
  10. Misogyne

Misogyne Guest

11. wanabecucked

vidapaz likes this.
  12. Gillian

Gillian Active Member

Is it just the size? I don't think so. There is more to black, much more
  13. HotAsianWife

HotAsianWife Member

Its not just size according to my wife she says its the taboo nature of it all for her also. Its something different she can't experience with a white guy. Theres less hangups for her with sliding into a more submissive position. I fell better about it also because its easier to understand her lust outside of my own race and just aceept its something exciting and different.
    vidapaz likes this.
  14. vaman4love

vaman4love New Member Real Person

I have no desire to ever see a large white cock fuck any girl that I date. I'm a good size myself, but the whole idea that drives me is to see her with a BBC.
  15. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member

We need you big cock white guys, to fuck our wives and g/f,s and get them pregnant with beautiful baby white daughters.
    So that we cucked whites produce another generation of white sluts for futurs and present black masters to use and abuse. Thus keeping a constant supply of white pussy for blackmen to enjoy
  16. Misogyne

Misogyne Guest

17. jeff82

jeff82 Member

Im black bisexual and 4 inches so that white dick is huge :inlove:
    wanabecucked likes this.
  18. wanabecucked

I would love to watch my wife sit on your cock.
  19. denise

denise Active Member

you said it all'' it's about every thing different the size'' the submissive of it all''
  20. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member

That´s great. :)Absolutely the right opinion a white guy should have. ;)