Should white men who's wives are having sex with Black men CASTRATED?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by JoMu, Mar 11, 2013.

Sexy Blonde Wife Goes Black
  1. JoMu

JoMu Guest

True but that can be done by storing white guys cum and doing artificial insemination on white women
  2. subcuckk

subcuckk Active Member

The wives should just lock up their white men's cocks in chastity. Let them keep their balls so they still have all the urges and frustrations of not being able to use them.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member

re: Should white men who's wives are having sex with Black men CASTRATED?
    You've gotta be kidding me ... right? :eek:
    GIF_BreathingIntoBag.gif
    Where in the FUCK do you people keep coming up with this crap? :eek:
  4. johnandliz

johnandliz Active Member Real Person

this is the most fucked up thread i've ever read!
  5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person

you obviously haven't been here very long. keep reading, this is just a small sampling of the freakazoids on this site.
  6. johnandliz

jeezus! ain't it about having fun and dirty sex?..castration?...really?
    cucky and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  7. MacNfries

Like bm said ... you obviously haven't been here long. You might not wish to visit the archives ... lol. But, for some, here, castrating white males IS having fun. Lots of pentup anger running around. :confused:
  8. johnandliz

hahaha lots of fucked up white guys running around! and i thought i was a little strange by being turned on by someone fucking my wife! i think i'll avoid these freaky threads....nothing sexy in this shit
  9. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Staff Member Real Person

It's not so much people wanting castrate white guys out of anger as much as it is the white guys themselves that have these weird fantasies about being castrated. Some even fantasize about having their dicks cut off! :eek: You would think that they would be smart enough to understand that once their cock is gone there is NO more jerking off to the fantasy. :confused:

They also fail to understand that hormone replacement therapy is not preferred over the body producing its own testosterone, but intended to be a supplement for those who don't produce enough naturally. Without sufficient testosterone, one loses their sex drive and interest, which means the fantasy of being castrated dies as it no longer holds any excitement.
    "Wow, being castrated is such a hot idea, I can't wait to have it done so I won't care about it anymore!" DUH! :rolleyes:

Of course, the one good thing about castration is it helps clean up the gene pool. ;)
  10. johnandliz

Hahaha I suppose that's one way of looking at it
  11. MacNfries

What scares the hell out of me is these people "walk amongst us" :bounce:
    On an average day I talk with 8-10 people. Makes me wonder if I've talked with some of these type individuals? I did talk with a 19 yo black guy that had 9 babies and one on the way from 7 different women. I thought THAT was weird. And another time, I saw this guy one week about getting some insurance on his wife & 3 kids, and the very next week that I was at the plant, I found out he was in jail for killing some dude. Guess you never REALLY know people!
  12. blkman4whtwomen

blkman4whtwomen New Member

I've been reading the comments about this subject for a few years now. I firmly believe there is value to every life.

I'm the product of 2 generations of mixed races. I'm mostly black but I'm also white, puerto rican, native american, and creole. As a result, I'm highly educated, artistic and athletic. I spent 6 years as an Airborne Infantry soldier. I rarely get sick or injured.

It's important to try to live up to one's greatest potential throughout a person's entire life.

With that being said, I also think it's important to mix races so that some of the great potential in humanity may be achieved. The fact that us black men can't walk down the street and without women clutching their purses as we pass by is still extremely offensive to me. I'm sick of racist ass bullshit. It's 2013 already.

I guess racists don't realize that poor people steal from rich people to survive, not because they like to but because they have to. That shit is colorblind. Take everything away from billionaires and don't allow them to work and I promise you they will steal from people who have money or slang just like any other black man on the street hustling.

Okay I'm getting to my point on Castration. As a man, you either want to have sex or you don't. I suggest you don't castrate yourself or allow yourself to be castrated however if you want to be castrated that's on you. If you want to be submissive to white women and black men do whatever blows your hair back dawg. If you're a white man and you happen to be kind chunky but you want pussy I have a suggestion for you too. I'm spoon feeding you game right now. If you drop that weight it'll help put an inch or two on your dick (according to physicians). Get buff, get some dope clothes, get your swag up, and fuck some black women, asian women or whatever race of women to want.

As for MacNfries, I got a comment for you too. First of all, not all black men are like the two guys you just talked about. I'm almost 30 years old with no kids, that's zero children. I want to be a father more than you could even imagine. Not a babydaddy, A Father. I'm a family man. Period end of story.

I want to marry a white or latina woman and raise my kids. Notice what order I wrote that in. Marry first, then have kids. I will say that if a woman approaches me wanting me to donate my sperm to her womb so she can raise a kid on her own who am I to say no. I'm helping her out.

MacNfries I'm not assuming anything about you. I don't know you. I'm just saying there are good, hardworking black men out there who are trying to do all the right things.
    angie666, bm_from_southjersey and wit like this.
  13. All I have to say about this thread is: what the fuck?
  14. johnandliz

Man. I was with you all the way there till you said who you were gonna marry...you even emphasized it, white or Latino....so what's wrong with black women? You've written them off ready? As a white man I believe I wood be rightly pulled up for not considering a woman based on the colour of their skin? What's going on with that? My 2nd wife was/is a fine woman and she's black
    stockinglover19 likes this.
  15. blkman4whtwomen

blkman4whtwomen New Member

I've been with black women too dawg. I don't like how a lot of black women like to stay ignorant because it's "black culture." A lot of black culture is manufactured. Just trust me, I don't want to get into a whole political discussion about where many things in black culture stem from.

First and foremost I'm American. I don't really care that much about race because at the end of the day, when your in Russia, Czech Republic or Chile and going to jail for something you didn't know was illegal, you don't yell out "I'm Black" or "I'm White". You yell out "I'm American"

I love intelligent black women who work hard, eat healthy, and stay in the gym too. They're just a lot harder to find.

I didn't write off black women entirely however when a black man speaks english properly most of the time and doesn't look like a thug all day everyday, a lot of black women look at you funny until they're in their mid to late 20s.

My interests have little to do with skin color. I'm trying to raise a kid who will speak 3 languages, excel in school, play 2 instruments, and at least 1 sport. That's hard to do within black culture but if I can find a women similar to Beyonce I'm jumping on her too because intelligent women of all races understand how important it is to become an intelligent a well rounded person.
    bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  16. johnandliz

Well I'm glad you cleared that up, I appreciate we coming from different countries, backgrounds etc but I will by default, challenge anything I see as negative discrimination based on the colour of skin etc, I don't apologize, it was the way I was brought up, as a white man that hasnt always made me too popular amongst my fellow white working class brothers,one thing we DO have in common is I'm an ex airborne man, parachute regt. British Army, good talking to you
  17. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person

And thank you both for your service. It's nice to see this ridiculous thread get pulled into a more intelligent direction.
  18. johnandliz

You know what BM? You sound like a good man and you're talking your way into my wife's panties hahaha
  19. angie666

angie666 Member

No trolling here...I'm with this guy. Seriously some of you guys on here are pathetic.
    You can fuck all the girls you want too. Just get ur swag right.
  20. Muffdive75

Muffdive75 Active Member

Really stupid thread

I will never get castrated

I enjoy sex with my wife and jacking off

I don't see what I need to get castrated

Outside of the bbc I the room life style it has no bearing on my personal life

Anyone who thinks otherwise can go fuck themselves including the BBCs

Wihout the cuckold husbands all the bulls have are single women and not hot wives

Plenary of those around