My daughter

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by chicplayer325, Apr 14, 2011.

Sexy Blonde Wife Goes Black
  1. chicplayer325

chicplayer325 Active Member

The other weekend my husband and I were suppose to have a night out on the town, and stay a hotel downtown. Our daughter was staying at home alone that night. Well I forgot something back at the house that I needed. So I had my husband stay at the restaurant and wait for our table and I grabbed the keys to run home real quick. So I arrived back at the house and noticed a car park in the street but between our house and the neighbors, didn't think much of it. So I went into the house thru the back door into the kitchen, and what I was looking for wasn't there, then I realized I left it upstairs in the bedroom. I heard a noise coming from the living room. Sounded like a girl moaning or streaming with a hand over her mouth, I figured it was a movie Catlin was watching. So I ran up the stairs through the Kitchen, grab my belongs I needed, and decide to come down the other stairs and say hi to Catlin and let her know I swung by.

As I was coming down the stairs I heard that sound again, or should I say more clearly. So once I got down the stairs and turned the corner in to the living room, I saw my 18 year old daughter sitting on top of a young black kid riding him, while sucking the dick of another black kid that was sitting on the back of the couch. I was so upset, but I couldn't find the words to stop it either, I took a step back and just peaked around the corner and watched. I was so stocked, I couldn't believe my 18 year old girl was a black cock over like her mom…did she know I was too? She couldn't. I can't believe her is my daughter having sex, and not with just one guy but two, and they were black. I recognized one of them as a friend of hers that played on the football team. I didn't know the other boy, but I was think I wouldn't mind getting to know them.

I watch my daughter take there black cock in a few different positions and thinking to myself, man how does she know this stuff. The boys were hung for their ages, both roughly 8 to 10 inches, I remember thinking my daughter will never be the same now, and I could only image how she would handle knowing her mother was the same way, and that I had and continue to be with black guys all the way up to a 13 inch black cock. Then remember, what about her boyfriend, yes she had a white boyfriend she had been dating for about 7 months. Did he know, was he like her dad, and liked that his woman fucked black guys. He couldn't know. I also then noticed, they weren't using condoms, and I know she isn't on birth control, because we haven't had that talk. I never thought my little girl was a whore like her mom, guess it runs in the family.

Those two boys fucked her so good, till they both came on her face, but more in her mouth, she licked and sucked them dry and apparently loved to swallow cum. At that time, I snuck out the back door and left to meet my husband. He asked what took so long, and I told him I got pulled over and got a warning. I didn't want him to know just yet. But I can't wait to find out more.

Here is a picture of my daughter and her friend.
    best_teen_bikini05.jpg
  2. solobolo

solobolo Well-Known Member

Soo fucking hot baby add me on yahoo
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  3. texaswildride

texaswildride New Member

which one is your daughter
  4. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

On her profile page it shows she's 30 and her daughter is 18.
    CanadianCutie and Rajapaul like this.
  5. chicplayer325

A woman never reveals here true age dear. But if you must know I had my daughter at 17. Do the math and you will know how old I am
  6. chicplayer325

My daughter is the one on the right.
  7. pluck

pluck Member

moar pics pleeeez
  8. chicplayer325

Mother and daughter and another daughter putting sun tan oil on.
    IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0013.JPG
  9. 305BigD4U

305BigD4U Well-Known Member Real Person

Dammm hot I can see where she gets it from OMG!!!! If you are in Miami plz son hesitate to call!
  10. blackcaesar3k5

blackcaesar3k5 Active Member

i'd luv have you and your daughter too..
    4WivesPussyOnly likes this.
  11. Ruby's cuck

Ruby's cuck Member

Chickens coming home to roost eh. Or the apple falling not far from the tree? I wish the best for you both.
    blkbull likes this.
  12. Tical27

Tical27 Well-Known Member Real Person

Who took that picture? R-kelly!!!!!
  13. Big Black75

Big Black75 Well-Known Member

Nothing better than a family full of (ucbl) under cover brother lovers in one house I wish I could bang both of them !!!
  14. Puertorican dick

Puertorican dick New Member

15. 10inchfun2nite

10inchfun2nite Active Member Real Person

when i read that post i saw ugbl (unguided bomb large), and it reminded me of my air force days. black guys got the big bombs!
    wit and YoungBlkMan19 like this.
  16. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

WOW, can you imagine the sight of watching a black cock fucking the beautiful blonde with her legs spread open, OMG!!!!
    daytonasurfer, wit and wife4black like this.
  17. Bigdoeboy

Bigdoeboy Active Member

Awesome story, you should've joined in
    BNJ4BBC likes this.
  18. Pete

Pete Member Real Person

Dam you are sexy and your daughter is a young sexy thing herself i would love to spend a night in that house going from room to room
    hetebakker and Jealous_Whiteboy like this.
  19. stinni

stinni New Member

20. glandeurrr

glandeurrr New Member

WOW!!! Your daughter and you are so sexy !!! I can't imagine you both with BBC, it's so hot !!! I love it, wonderfull!