Mom & Daughter Sharing

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Dsoul, Jan 29, 2013.

She met him at a beach
  1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person

[​IMG]
    Is it convenient for Moms and Daughters to have fun together?​
    Some might consider this a moral type of question, but let's lay our cards on the table and not consider this as some type of delusional fantasy. A lot of mature hubbies out there would love to consider the notion of this happening, even though they might not admit it out loud. And to me, they ought to. I once asked a question if most hubbies would accept the notion of their wives being impregnated by their black bull, and a lot have willingly accepted that they've thought seriously about this and would be well inclined to seeing it become a reality. And why shouldn't they, when after all, most white women enjoy being fucked barebacked by a bull. I know this because I enjoy it. Condoms have a way of acting like a wall between the fun. Nothing feels good than a black cock sliding between the labia lips of a white woman's pussy. It's the sight of it that makes a lot of hubbies go crazy. And even when they see their wives sucking on that black cock, it itches a lot of them to want to have a taste, too.

So, if this can be a thought running in the minds of most married men, then why shouldn't it include wives and daughters sharing a lover together. Chances are the daughter is out there in college getting accosted by black men. A lot of wives might want to shield their sexuality from their daughters (especially if she's under-aged, of course), or from their children ever finding out what her and hubby are involved in. But they forget that kids see a lot of things. You might try hiding stuff from them for a while, but sooner or later, they're going to catch on.

I personally see no harm in Moms and Daughters being involved together. I know some might think of me crazy for admitting to such, but the reality is that stuff such as this is already happening somewhere out there whether I admit to it or not. Wouldn't a lot of daughters want to get a taste of the excitement they know Mom is having, and seeing Dad there watching Mom being fucked and used by her black lover, wouldn't the daughter be piqued into wanting to know what having a black cock in her pussy feels like?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What better way wouldn't it be to start preparing her for adulthood that way. In time, she's going to get married to a wimp white boi, and she's going to put him in the same place her Mom placed her Dad while she's being owned and used by her Master, thus repeating the cuckolding cycle.
    This would make for a perfect beginning in slut training for the daughter. Also for the Mom to share with her much of what she already knows about the lifestyle.​
    Isn't that something most hubbies out there would love to look forward to?

http://mastershango.com/2013/01/29/moms-daughters-sharingdad-did-a-bad-bad-thing-pt-1/
  2. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person

oh my God. I hardly dare think about it, but.......
    taz_s and Clayton Elmy like this.
  3. Dsoul

Hard not to think about.
  4. paulj93

How must it feel for you to have a man's wife and daughter?
    How would it feel for me?
    mickle likes this.
  5. Dsoul

The answer to that question depends a lot on what you want...and how far you're willing to want it happen.

http://mastershango.com/
    Torsten Meyer, Clayton Elmy and wit like this.
  6. paulj93

it must be the ultimate for a cuckold and the ultimate for the black bull
  7. Dsoul

Ahhh...you have no idea.
    cpln2mfm and wit like this.
  8. paulj93

but I have a wild imagination
  9. wit

wit Well-Known Member

Yes Sir. This needs to happen often
  10. paulj93

Oh, her mother putting her out there - nice!
    Torsten Meyer likes this.
  11. cuckie40

cuckie40 New Member

If black sex is not dirty, but natural and healthy, then why is it problematic for daughters to enjoy it too?
    cucky likes this.
  12. paulj93

it isn't, but it is for the fathers
  13. solobolo

solobolo Well-Known Member

20120915_220504-1.jpg 3Jc3p73H25I55N85E3d2jac5b010297821fd8.jpeg heres my sexy daughter and thats her being used like a whore by bbc;) make mommy proud baby ;)
  14. sico_tiko

sico_tiko Active Member Real Person

Enjoooooy some moms and daughters

mother-daughter9.jpg mother-daughter11.jpg mother-daughter8.jpg mother-daughter7.jpg mother-daughter6.jpg
  15. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

Images deleted

3. DO NOT post or request photos & videos that are watermarked with another website's name or URL.
    ray0201, jmarc, chocobo and 4 others like this.
  16. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

Images deleted

3. DO NOT post or request photos & videos that are watermarked with another website's name or URL.
    ray0201, jmarc, JoMu and 2 others like this.
  17. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

Images deleted

papa bear, jmarc, JoMu and 1 other person like this.
  18. sico_tiko

sico_tiko Active Member Real Person

19. paulj93

wonderful
  20. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

Dsoul, you are so right! At first we did try to hide what we were doing, but kids do see more than you might think. My wife's daughters bedroom was behind ours and she could hear her mothers screams of passion through the walls and it wasn't long until she started to peek in to see what was happening. Our bedroom had glass french doors with shear curtains over them, but you could see in if the lights were on...and they were always on. At first if someone noticed her watching, she would quickly leave, but soon she got bolder and would stay and watch. She started questioning her mother about Black Men, asking why she fucked them and why I watched and then would clean up and suck them as well. Finally one night I opened the door when she was watching and she walked into the room and watched close up for the first time. On our next encounter, which was the following weekend, she asked if she could join in. That Black Bull was very happy to have a mother/daughter combo and he fucked them both most of the night. Of course I was charged with my normal cuckyboi duties...I cleaned them both and kept the Bull hard for them. Her daughter is now out on her own and is owned by a Black Bull herself. Odds are very good that we are going to have a Black grandbaby very soon and my wife and I can't wait! So for those of you who play at home and think you are being discrete, the kids know...trust me.