Hubby Wants Him to Cum

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Mar 19, 2011.

She met him at a beach
?

Does your bull cum inside your wife all the time?

1. Yes, always

119 vote(s)
    55.9%
  2. No, never

8 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Some times

25 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. Whatever he wants

61 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member

My husband talked me into having sex with other men, especially very hung Black men six years ago. To be honest, at first I was scared, nervous, anxious,but horny about it all at the same time.
    When I met my first man, I was nervous that my husband would not like it once things started, as he said he wanted to watch.

We made arrangements to meet a black bull we had met online. My husband and I had just poured a drink when there was a knock on the door and in walked a very handsome black man.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries and then he started kissing me and feeling my breasts. I have to admit that i was very nervous, but also very turned on. He clearly was experienced and wasn't worried about my husband being there watching. Soon our clothes were off and he pulled his boxers down. WOW, i was stunned to say the least at his huge size.

He asked if I was going to sit on the couch or join him on the bed. I got up and joined him on the bed and within a few minutes of foreplay he penetrated me with no condom. It felt so good. I had never been so completely filled by any man.

My husband was surprised to see him not wearing a condom. He admitted later that he really enjoyed the show, although he
    was a little worried about the stranger cumming inside me. I loved it.

I have been fucking this man off and on for a few years now and he cums inside me every time. My husband likes to see this and some times he will clean us both up.

3.jpg

2. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

I tell my wife to MAKE SURE they're clean so they can fuck her and cum inside of her, thats the way she also wants it though!
    jaywatk likes this.
  3. Big white cleanup

Big white cleanup New Member

THATS RIGHT CLEAN IF ITS CLEAN MAKE HER SCREAM HOT LOVE JUICE
  4. Curious Craig 45

Curious Craig 45 Member

that is an awesome story and beautiful picture. thanks and great job.
    hotcouple1984 likes this.
  5. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member

Black masters should cum where and when THEY want, not the wife or the cuck. And it is only right that he doesnt wear a condom. Thats thge slut and her cuck to deal with. . As a cuck i LOVE cleaning and eating all the creampies he has deposited. It s what the cuck job is.
  6. steveim1971

steveim1971 Member

I love to see black men cumming balls deep in my wifes pussy then when they are done she will sit on my face.
  7. minivega

minivega Member

yummy
    darkturn likes this.
  8. darkturn

darkturn New Member

It`s the natural thing to do ! white wives need to be full of black men`s cum.
  9. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member

its a wiiin situation for us white couples :happy::dance:
    squirtyshorts and onehunglo38wm like this.
  10. Tical27

Tical27 Banned Real Person

He's going to need a mop for this spill..... 43201027.jpg
    UrbanGuy, bigalex, paulj93 and 29 others like this.
  11. minivega

minivega Member

looks terrific. What a sexual high watching another dude cumming into your wife, and also hoping that his sperm fertilises her. Nothing like that feeling or wishing that it will happen.
    Marshavon, darkturn and cucky like this.
  12. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member

:exciting:
  13. AllyAlex

AllyAlex Active Member

Must have been a freaking HUGE black monster to leave that pussy open like that!
  14. mac5489

mac5489 Well-Known Member

love to lick her clean
    Kum Hoar likes this.
  15. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member

It never matters what the hubby wants, it's up to mother nature. When a white chic allows a black guy to penetrate her bareback thinking he'll pullout at the critical time she's trying to compare him to the slowhumping whiteboys she's fucked and doesn't realize that it's different with a blackbull. When the black stud gets into his frenzy and his balls are on the brink of eruption there's no stopping him. With shear determination to plant his seed in lovely white wife and defience of the whiteman only drives him to accomplish his goal to knock up a whitechic.

When the whitechic first spread her legs for the black bull she didn't expect that once she gets aroused she wont want him to pullout but she can't help herself when she locks her arms and legs around her bull to make certain she gets every drop of his potent cum inside her.
  16. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

J_A_008a.jpg

Its the only way for me
  17. onelongnthickone

onelongnthickone New Member

Very HOT indeed! Huge loads of hot big black seed! Would love to have a taste.
  18. Tammy Stanley

Tammy Stanley New Member

The black stud picks where and when he cums and if a condom is used.
  19. wewentblack

wewentblack Member

I never make any of those decisions for my hubby and I. My bull owns my slut pussy and do with it as he pleases. Thankfully he insist that hub get a nice before and after taste. Hub is required to clean ass and feet and the floor and anything my bull indicates. Hub considers it an honor and privledge to lick my bulls ass clean. He won't admit it but I think he still wants to fuck me even though he knows he never will again.
    cuckyrobGA and darkturn like this.
  20. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member

Would love to join you and swap!:rolleyes: