How did you convince your wife?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dlowe, Aug 9, 2010.

She met him at a beach
  1. dlowe

dlowe New Member

I'm convinced the wife would be hooked once she got the BBC in deep and had the intense orgasm that causes - it's just getting them to let them in - getting passed the whole marriage vow or even chosen boyfriend thing and letting go and experiencing true pleasure. It's about sex not relationships, but somehow since women let a man inside them, it's not that easy. They are forever connected to whomever they let inside. If they could stop seeing it as gross and see it for the beauty that it is, then they would do it. It's a question of whether they see themselves as sluts or not, and unfortunately, until they feel the stretching and long fuck and deep orgasm, they are not going to be convinced and not be willing to do it. So the question is how? I wonder if a big dildo is the answer - make them cum with it and then they will want the real thing because there is no substitute for a real man on top of them. Trouble is, my wife won't even look at a big dildo. My wife is the most difficult case of all - not much interest and I cannot get her over into the slut zone. The first time we had sex, she asked if that was all there was to it. Since then no matter what I try, I cannot get her to go over the edge. So I'm not giving up on the big dildo thing - I just have to figure out how to get her on it. Has anyone else done it that way?
  2. wonglow

wonglow New Member

Introduced my wife to a black friend. Invited him over for drinks. I left them alone on the couch for awhile. I came back and they were kissing. She asked if I minded, and I said no. She said she wanted to take him up stairs and finish this. I said go ahead. They were drunk and horny. Of course this is what I had planned all along.
    queenmature and wanabecucked like this.
  3. NYWizard

NYWizard New Member

Depending on the woman its not always as easy as some people say it is to convince a lady to have sex with another man let alone a Black Man ... I approached my then long time girl friend with the possibilty of her being with another guy and I would say she was shocked to say the least, but as she seemed to be warming up to the idea I expressed my desire for the "other guy" to be a black guy ... This put things back to square one immediately and she said she was not at all interested in that happening but she might consider a get together with another guy if he was a white guy ... There were several stipulations and ground rules that had to be in place or she was not interested in participating in anyway ... I would bring up the subject time and time again over the next few months to the point she was not interested in hearing about it anymore, so I backed off ... Time passed and one day while we were very relaxed and had a few drinks I presented her with my idea once again, this time she looked at me and asked if that was what I really wanted ..? I told her I wanted her and I to try it and see how it works out for both of us but that those involved would be her and the guy of our choice, but I would be there every minute to make sure nothing out of the ordinary would happen ... I met with several possible candidates over the next few weeks and found two guys that I felt she would be comfortable with knowing her as I do and the type of person she would get along with ... The following weekend I told her that I found two guys and she could pick one or both of them from the pictures and I told her about the discussions I had with both of them ... She again expressed her faith in my knowing people and how I felt and she said for me to pick which ever one and set up a meeting to see how it goes ... She was obviously turned on by talking about it because when we went to bed she was in the mood for talking about whats going to happen, when, where, and was rubbing herself into a sexual frenzy ... I got into bed and she told me if we are going to do this lets make it happen and be done with it before she changes her mind ... She was soaking wet and I got on top of her and fucked her until she got off and them I put my cock in her mouth and let her get me off before we drifted off to sleep ... The next morning she seemed to be quite happy and curious as to when I was going to set things up, I told her for the following weekend if that was okay with her, she said fine ... I contacted Ken and told him that the plan was for all of us to meet the following weekend and he said that would work for him ... I told him that we are going to meet and talk for awhile to get confortable and see what happens but there were no promises, he said thats fine also ... The next Saturday afternoon was when we were all set to meet and my girlfriend seemed to be on the nervous side with touch of being anxious mixed in for good measure ... She started getting ready and told me to lay out what I wanted her to wear, so I picked out a nice little short black dress, some strappy high heels, and thigh high nylons that were so sheer they had to be like nothing on her legs ... When she got out of the shower she called to me and asked what underware I wanted her to wear and I told her what I laid out was what I wanted her to wear ... She said she would feel naked with nothing else on and i said that was the idea and she said okay but reluctantly ... I suggested she bring an outfit to chage into just in case we all desided to make things happen and she said fine, but no pressure ... We met Ken in the Lounge of an up scale hotel, I introduced them and suggested we take out drinks outside so we could all talk privately ... We sat at the table so she would be in between Ken and I and so she could show some leg to Ken as we all sat and talked ... I noticed she was actually flashing Ken from time to time and was thankfull I told her she didn't need any underware ... She excused herself and went to the rest room and I asked Ken what he thought, he said yeah man I can do that no problem ... I asked if she was flashing him some leg and he said more than some leg and laughed ... She came back and Ken excused himself to go and use the rest room, I asked her what she thought and she said he seemed like a really nice guy and she was game if I was ... I asked if she was flashing him and she said she was hoping he was liking it and that soon he was going to have a face full of it so whats the differece ..? Ken came back and I told him that it was a go if he was interested in things happening that day ... He said he was and I went to get us all a room and left them talking at the table ... When I returned I don't think they noticed that I was back and they kept on talking ... I went to get the change of clothes bag from my car and told her that we can go to the room so she can change and I'll come back down and get Ken ... She looked at him and said she will be seeing him real soon and that she can hardly wait ... I went to the room with her and she was feeling good, very relaxed, upo for what was about to happen ... I told her to change and I'll go back down and get Ken, she said call the room before you come back up to make sure she was ready, I said okay ... Ken was just sitting there when I got back downstairs and he said he was really going to enjoy this and that she was drop dead beautiful and sexy as hell ... ( She is 5'2, 135#, red hair, shaved, and beautiful blue eyes)\
    I told him that I had to call the room and make sure she was ready and that I'd only be a second ... I called and she answered and asked if I was okay with this and I assured her that I was and to just relax and she said she was really relaxed and ready ... Ken and I went upstairs and met room service at the door with out drinks ... We walked in and she looked like a knock out sitting on the arm of the couch in the room, in a sexy outfit I had never seen before and told me to sit in the chair and for Ken to come and sit by her ... She was as sensual as I had ever seen her and as sexy as I could ever remember her being ... She spread her legs slightly so Ken could see and touch her, then she got up and took Ken by the hand and had him follow her to the bed... She sat down and undid his pants and let them fall to the floor and she was staring right at his stiff black cock, so she did what comes naturally and started sucking it ... She stopped and asked me again if I was alright with this, and I assured her I was and told her to enjoy ... They sucked, fucked and any and everything else you would imagine for over 3 hours ...He would get off and she would suck him hard again over and over ... He was spent and done in and said he has to throw in the towel ... Then Ken got cleaned up and dressed and left ... She was on her knees right in front of me and took out my hard cock and told me how much she loved me and thanked me for letting that happen ... I told he to hold that thought until the next time ... On the way home she told me she was going to do what again and I said that was fine with me as long as I get to be there and watch ... Our sex life is better than it ever was and continues to get better every day ... We are married now by the way, got married two weeks after the abouve happened in Las Vegas ...
    wanabecucked likes this.
  4. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member

I didn't have to convince her. She's always craved black cock. I just had to go along with it.
    wanabecucked likes this.
  5. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Hummmm, marry a slut that already likes black cock and make it easy.....although I didn't know until after we was married but it was sure an added benefit, yummy!!!!!
    CuckoldCouple likes this.