help i am a real lesbian but addicted to black mens sperm!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by rapemeplz, Dec 24, 2011.

My wife enjoy anal sex with her black lover
  1. rapemeplz

rapemeplz Active Member

I am openly lesbian, slightly boyish, but I was gangraped once by 5 huge black guys and they all made me cry from fucking me so hard and deep, and now I can't get enough black sperm in my pussy. I have uncontrollable desire to spread my legs everytime I see a sexy black man rollin with 4 or 5 homies. I want to take their seed deep and let them knock me up and then leave me crying, humiliated and pregnant. Can someone find it in them to fully rape me and leave me in such a condition? I have pics just wont let me upload. Can send to any and all niggas that want to come to Shawee Oklahoma and really force me to take all your seed in my white pussy.

2. DAWAINE

DAWAINE Active Member Real Person

I would be better for the men that u will get gang rape to be well endowed and full of nut . U just may end up with twins . if you are real and quite serious and set something up for u .

kristina and ArdRi like this.
  3. rapemeplz

rapemeplz Active Member

I am quite real, i have met one guy on here so far, n opened my legs for him within moments of him walking in the door. I am very good at spreading easily for n e one who wants in

4. ArdRi

ArdRi Active Member

Wow...! That is both brutal and a massive turn on! I can't get pregnant, but I want to be gang raped by a group of big cocked black guys who don't know this and will try thier hardest to breed me by force... And I want them to rape me in front of my husband, for as long as they are able to... : )

blackmeat likes this.
  5. SissyJamie

SissyJamie Active Member

Wow, that is very hot!

6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person

This thread violates #10 & #17 of The Site's Rules. Please review the Rules & make a contribution to one of our many pictorial or thematic threads BEFORE making another post or creating another thread. Thank you for your cooperation!

7. one4unu69

one4unu69 Active Member

I want in please. Hit me up one4unu@yahoo.com