Do white women cum more when fucked by bbc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sharky20, Jan 10, 2013.

Sexy Blonde Wife Goes Black
  1. sharky20

sharky20 Well-Known Member

C9 (2).jpg Was wondering do white or asian women cum more when fucked by black cock cause it's taboo, naughty and the bbcs of course they fuck.
  2. Candyman0100

Candyman0100 Active Member

I love to have a woman's cream on my cock, I would say that they do because of the fact that it taboo and a total turn on for them. I myself love to see white cream on my black cock. Very sexy to me.
  3. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I cum many times while fucking BBC....never with a white cock....no matter how big the white cock is.
  4. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

I cum and squirt way more with black men
  5. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member

I would say that women that fuck BBC have more orgasms with BBC than with with a white cock because they expect to. Most married women, which I mainly fuck, are looking for pleasure outside their marriage. Their husbands may make 6 figures, and get them a new Benz every couple of years but they can't curl her toes. The women I fuck, fuck me because I DO curl their toes. Of course it doesn't hurt that I am big and I am sure a certain amount of taboo. Not all bulls are large, nor are they all good in bed however the ones that are get do plenty of pussy.
  6. itsraylene

itsraylene Well-Known Member

well. i sure do! judging historically, of course, since i no longer have sex with white men.
    kinkynicklovescbt and kathya33 like this.
  7. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member

8. sharky20

sharky20 Well-Known Member

The pussy cream shows so well on the black cock. Your cock would make my asian wife cream all over the place I'm sure.
  9. Candyman0100

Oh yes, I just know I would make her cream. She is fine and has a very hot body. Love to make her cum hard as you watch. Her nut would look so good on my cock.
  10. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, however mine is not an opinion but a statement of fact. I've only been had by one black man ... to date anyway. His name is Edwin and had been an old university and room mate of my Hubby. The only other man that I've ever had is Hubby. So while my experiences are limited to these two men, I can categorically affirm that I had more orgasms with Edwin in one night than I ever dreamed possible! In fact I stopped counting at sixteen. Hubby tells me he stopped somewhere between 14 and 18. (Yeah! Hubby both watched and set us up ... with a little help ... of course!)

I think there were a number of reasons for this and while I'll list as many as I have thought about, both then and since then, I am sure that perhaps there are others which could be included that I have either thought about and forgotten or not thought of at all.
    1. We were married for almost 10 years before I met Edwin. All during this period, whenever we made out, Hubby would always bring it up about me taking on a BBC. Perhaps knowing that I was fulfilling his fantasy that turned me on so much.
    2. Perhaps it was the fact that I was experiencing a new strange cock ... which happened to be huge and black!
    3. The way Edwin so seductively and gentlemanly handled me, especially when he first began to take liberty with me ... and me with him for that matter.
    4. Perhaps it was the taboo associated with a black man making out with a white woman.
    5. The size of Edwin's incredible manhood definitely was a major factor! An over 12 inch cock would excite any woman!
    6. Edwin's stamina was absolutely incredible! I just couldn't demolish that erection ... even after he had cum in me several times and after I had sucked him dry several times! He always kept it hard!
    7. The sight of Hubby transfixed on what we were doing to each other was very satisfying!
    8. I must mention the sight of his blackness against my sun tanned skin was an awesome and exciting sight.
    9. The tightness I felt as his massive intruder first entered me was an incredible feeling! And it went in where I had never felt anything that deep before in my life!
    10. The hotness of his cum was very much unlike that of Hubby, it was delivered much deeper in me and it felt a lot hotter!
    11. The sight of Edwin between my legs as he held his shaft and bought it to my pussy caused me to explode even before it had a chance of touching me down there! That black monster was, in fact "is", a beautiful sight! It's touch indescribable!
    So that's all I can add ... for whatever it may be worth.
  11. BBW longing for BBC

BBW longing for BBC Active Member Real Person

Hopefully the next time we plan on getting together it will happen!
    Candyman0100 and itsraylene like this.
  12. Candyman0100

Oh baby, I just know it will. The way you get so wet when we kiss tells me you will have pussy juice all over my cock as we please eachother.
    BBW longing for BBC likes this.
  13. bigwin971

bigwin971 Well-Known Member Real Person

It's just the BBC that make you cum...
    wanabecucked likes this.
  14. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

According to hubby I do, but it is the size and newness of it that makes it happens also. I can cum easily on back with black guy fucking me, hubby can make me also but has to work twice as hard unless I am on top. I can cum in every position with nice black cock easily.
  15. simba

simba Active Member

yes they do!! simba (a BLACKMAN)
  16. itsraylene

itsraylene Well-Known Member

what can i say? black men just turn me on! lol!
  17. ashli GA

ashli GA Member

18. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member

If you're talking about orgasms, YES... Although I didn't have many white boyfriends, (only 4 including my ex-husband) the only way I ever had an orgasm from a white guy was through recieving oral sex..and with EVERY black guy I've been with, I've never failed to have an orgasm through cock penetration and most of the times, multiple-orgasms. Need I say more..?
  19. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Staff Member Real Person

According to my Wife, who has had mostly black lovers, I'm in second place behind one of them, but he was hung about the same as I am. She says it was more that he (they) were more raw sexually, but she also says that was back in her twenties, so she understands that my sixty year old ass couldn't compete with even my own twenty year old one.:bounce:
    Doesn't matter that much, because she also says we both are outdistanced by her vibrators! :furious::bounce:
    Torpedo and Imagination like this.
  20. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member

god yes they make me cum more and have double ones
    hotmum, itsraylene and blackmeat like this.